The Joe Biden 2020 tracker thread (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I have been conditioned to believe that Democrats are weak on slowing down illegal immigration by listening to and watching Democrats.

Sanctuary cities. Abolish ICE. Free healthcare for illegal aliens. Democratic candidates campaigning on Mexico. Democratic congressional members speaking speaking to border agents as though they are criminals. Comparisons between border officials and nazis. Breathlessly talking about kids in cages as if those "cages" were not built by the Obama administration. I could go on, but the point is the gaslighting isn't going to work on this issue.
    For some, the gaslighting is already working with the tales of immigrants taking everyone's job and murdering them on top of it.

For some, the gaslighting is already working with the tales of immigrants taking everyone's job and murdering them on top of it.

The best way to get the jobs is to murder the people that have them. Immigration 101.

Trump had me believe....

If you repeat that enough you might believe it. I won't.

There’s a whole cottage industry that is conditioning you to believe what you believe. Trump doesn’t direct it overtly, but he is the beneficiary of it. I’m pretty sure you know that.

Just when I thought Biden was down for the count, he informs me he is no ways tired.

As if that's something one might hear around the Biden dinner table, or any American table in 2020 for that matter.

This doesn’t seem outrageous like the stuff that Trump has pulled.

Bloomberg may be sexist, but Trump is a mysogynist. Trump bragged about grabbing vaginas while apparently Bloomberg bragged about having lots of girlfriends. Trump is still far worse.

Plus, and I am sure you haven't thought of this, Bloomberg is now a Democrat.

I am not gonna try and turn this is into a gotcha moment. But what you just told me is that you have a double standard based upon political stance. If they agree with your views they get off the hook. If they don't you are more harsh on them for the same thing...

Plus, and I am sure you haven't thought of this, Bloomberg is now a Democrat.

Right... See conversation with Sam...

I am not gonna try and turn this is into a gotcha moment. But what you just told me is that you have a double standard based upon political stance. If they agree with your views they get off the hook. If they don't you are more harsh on them for the same thing...

That's clearly not what I said, but there's no point in me saying it again. Just go back and read the part you decided to leave out of the quote.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom