The Joe Biden 2020 tracker thread (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

And it doesn’t matter if I let it slide, does it? It only matters what AA voters decide about it. Neither of us is in a position to know what will happen there. I’m willing to let them decide.

and, sorry, but can’t help chuckling at your indignant disappointment. Just a little funny that you were trying to push some sort of outrage over this, when I have seen you look down your nose at political correctness and drumming up social outrage so many times in the past.

And it doesn’t matter if I let it slide, does it? It only matters what AA voters decide about it. Neither of us is in a position to know what will happen there. I’m willing to let them decide.

and, sorry, but can’t help chuckling at your indignant disappointment. Just a little funny that you were trying to push some sort of outrage over this, when I have seen you look down your nose at political correctness and drumming up social outrage so many times in the past.

Lol, you think you disappointed me? That was exactly the reaction I expected. It's the same reaction we saw from the left about the VA governor and Justin Trudeau. Your reaction was perfect.

Lol, you think you disappointed me? That was exactly the reaction I expected. It's the same reaction we saw from the left about the VA governor and Justin Trudeau. Your reaction was perfect.

Someone wearing blackface once or twice in their life wouldn't have any impact at all on whether or not i would vote for them.

I wouldn't vote for Bloomberg in the primary because he is a billionaire. I have a strict no billionaire as president rule.

I think in 2024 we're going to have at least 5 billionaires on the ballot in the general election. We've lost control.

Musk v/s Zuckerberg v/s Besos v/s Kim Kardashian v/s the Dem nominee v/s the Rep nominee. (not saying it would be them, just giving a hypothetical example)

There isn't anything we could do to prevent this from being the general election ballot one day. Kim K's social media following is worth more than money can buy as far as political advertising.

We're screwed if we don't restructure how campaigns are funded. Someone with their own money can get on the general election ballot, and there isn't anything we can do to stop them.

Someone wearing blackface once or twice in their life wouldn't have any impact at all on whether or not i would vote for them.

Sam... honestly... no disrespect... but I believe that like a hole in the head. You been one of the most consistent swj's on this forum... I believe with all my heart it would effect and influence your vote and anyone that believes that it wouldn't, I have some ocean front property in Arizona... cheap...

Sam... honestly... no disrespect... but I believe that like a hole in the head. You been one of the most consistent swj's on this forum... I believe with all my heart it would effect and influence your vote and anyone that believes that it wouldn't, I have some ocean front property in Arizona... cheap...

I’m sorry you don’t believe me.

I would vote for Justin Trudeau as POTUS if he could run.

I do gladly accept the SJW label though.

I’m sorry you don’t believe me.

I would vote for Justin Trudeau as POTUS if he could run.

Well then let me ask you. Why is it acceptable for one person to do it, but yet for another person it is unacceptable?

I don't understand. :idunno:

Well then let me ask you. Why is it acceptable for one person to do it, but yet for another person it is unacceptable?

I don't understand. :idunno:

It about the whole person.

Wearing blackface doesn’t automatically make a person racist.

Their history of behavior, and their response when confronted with their blackface past is important.

I wouldn’t vote for Ralph Northam because of how he responded to his outing.

It about the whole person.

Wearing blackface doesn’t automatically make a person racist.

Their history of behavior, and their response when confronted with their blackface past is important.

Then with that said, that there are other things to consider. Then political party, stance and platform also come into play wouldn't they?

Then with that said, that there are other things to consider. Then political party, stance and platform also come into play wouldn't they?

Yes Joe.

I would be more likely to consider a conservative a racist for having worn blackface in the past than I would s liberal. Generally speaking anyway.

It would still be a judgement I make on the entire person.

I don’t think Megyn Kelly is a racist.

If Bill Maher was dressed an Imam, I’d probably say he was being islamophobic, because what I already know about him suggests he is bigoted against religious people.

Maybe Trump can ask for her help in getting the wall built.

Democrats are not against border security, including physical barriers in places where needed. They never have been.

They are against a wall across the entire border like the one Trump campaigned on. Trump’s wall has evolved since then.

Once Trump claims that “wall” really just means security, and includes things like drones in areas where it is more cost effective, and that a physical wall is really only a smart idea in certain areas, he will have most of the democrats on board.

Democrats are not against border security, including physical barriers in places where needed. They never have been.

They are against a wall across the entire border like the one Trump campaigned on. Trump’s wall has evolved since then.

Once Trump claims that “wall” really just means security, and includes things like drones in areas where it is more cost effective, and that a physical wall is really only a smart idea in certain areas, he will have most of the democrats on board.
    It sure seems like all the Democratic Presidential candidates are against border security.

It sure seems like all the Democratic Presidential candidates are against border security.
    That is because you have been conditioned to believe as such.

Here's Sanders' stance on border security. I'm willing to bet the other candidates are to the "right" of him on this issue.

Bernie acknowledges the importance of securing the border but is opposed to building a fence to do so, and he has voted against legislation that would build such a barrier. Bernie says a border fence was “a great idea in the 15th century when China built the Great Wall” but is “not so smart today.” Bernie has said that President Trump “continues to lie” about the need for a border fence.

Bernie has supported legislation that would have increased border patrol operations while simultaneously providing a path to legal status for undocumented immigrants. Bernie does not support an “open borders policy,” preferring to focus on a path to citizenship for immigrants already in the United States.

I’m sorry you see it that way. Being against Trumps immigration policies doesn’t mean the same thing as being against border security, much less open borders like the lie he constantly repeats.

I have been conditioned to believe that Democrats are weak on slowing down illegal immigration by listening to and watching Democrats.

Sanctuary cities. Abolish ICE. Free healthcare for illegal aliens. Democratic candidates campaigning on Mexico. Democratic congressional members speaking speaking to border agents as though they are criminals. Comparisons between border officials and nazis. Breathlessly talking about kids in cages as if those "cages" were not built by the Obama administration. I could go on, but the point is the gaslighting isn't going to work on this issue.

I have been conditioned to believe that Democrats are weak on slowing down illegal immigration by listening to and watching Democrats.

Sanctuary cities. Abolish ICE. Free healthcare for illegal aliens. Democratic candidates campaigning on Mexico. Democratic congressional members speaking speaking to border agents as though they are criminals. Comparisons between border officials and nazis. Breathlessly talking about kids in cages as if those "cages" were not built by the Obama administration. I could go on, but the point is the gaslighting isn't going to work on this issue.
    LOL

That is just rhetoric, lets talk about actual democratic policies, laws and their enforcement.

By the end of Obama's presidency, illegal crossings at the southern border were at an all-time low and he actually deported illegals at a faster rate than trump. trump had you believe that Obama was solely responsible for caravans running across the border for eight straight years. Once trump realized that Obama's deportation rate was higher than his, he began targeting DACA recipients to make it seem he was tougher.

So yeah, you have been conditioned to believe Democrats are weak on illegal immigration. It's just one of many things you have been conditioned to believe.

Seems like you are having trouble separating the idea of wanting border security with the way we treat people while they are here.

I’m not willing to mistreat people as a deterrent. The way we treat people is more important than anything else, otherwise we don’t have anything worth protecting.

Last edited:
    LOL

That is just rhetoric, lets talk about actual democratic policies, laws and their enforcement.

By the end of Obama's presidency, illegal crossings at the southern border were at an all-time low and he actually deported illegals at a faster rate than trump. trump had you believe that Obama was solely responsible for caravans running across the border for eight straight years. Once trump realized that Obama's deportation rate was higher than his, he began targeting DACA recipients to make it seem he was tougher.

So yeah, you have been conditioned to believe Democrats are weak on illegal immigration. It's just one of many things you have been conditioned to believe.

Trump had me believe....

If you repeat that enough you might believe it. I won't.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom