The Biden Cabinet and Transition Thread (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
    Ok the rules:
    • Your post can only contain one department and guess.
    • You may post more than once for different departments.
    • Post can contain comments about previous guesses.
    • Guesses for one department can be used for other departments.
    • Minds can, of course, be changed.
    I will kick things off first...

Secretary of State: Susan Rice

Susan_Rice_official_photo.jpg

This is as clear a choice as there can be. She has all of the credentials and rep to begin healing as relationships with our allies.

President-elect Joe Biden has chosen Pennsylvania Health Secretary Dr. Rachel Levine to be his assistant secretary of health, setting her up to become the first openly transgender federal official to be confirmed by the Senate.

Levine, a pediatrician and former Pennsylvania physician general, will serve as the top deputy to Health and Human Services Secretary-designee Xavier Becerra.

“Dr. Rachel Levine will bring the steady leadership and essential expertise we need to get people through this pandemic — no matter their zip code, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability — and meet the public health needs of our country in this critical moment and beyond,” Biden said in a press release. “She is a historic and deeply qualified choice to help lead our administration’s health efforts.”

Hawley just blocked Biden's DHS nominee...
    That dude is a piece of work.

I fear the show your arse and make a big stink is the only game they truly have left in the playbook.

I don't believe he will be around long. I am more than certain with the lack of capital from big donors and he will certainly be connected to that crap last week somehow.

That dude is a piece of work.

I fear the show your arse and make a big stink is the only game they truly have left in the playbook.

I don't believe he will be around long. I am more than certain with the lack of capital from big donors and he will certainly be connected to that crap last week somehow.
    He's a piece of something alright.

By this time in 2017 trump's SecDef and DHSSec were confirmed by inauguration. He would have had more, but their overall incompetence led to their delays, and Obama had 7 cabinet members confirmed by inauguration.

This action by Hawley must be the result of the Republicans quest for unity!

Edit: I would almost take his objection to this seriously if he would have asked the trump administration if they ever figured out "what was going on" in regards to the "temporary" Muslim Ban.

Last edited:
    Jen Psaki

Dude I am in love.

Or maybe it is just the not having a real press secretary for so long.

She just said cuz it is my first day we will take more questions!

Plus there's the whole being kind and not lying every other word out her mouth.
    That is what I found most refreshing about yesterday's press briefing.

As for the press, they reminded me so much of how a certain pro football forum reacts at 12:01am on the first day of free agency!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom