Super Tuesday 2024 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Not watching any coverage, but saw this graphic on Twitter. This is … not good… for GOP.

IMG_1350.jpeg

So, the extreme MAGA guy won the R primary for governor of NC. I would expect NC will have a Dem Governor in the fall.

This is the Dem candidate for NC Governor, he is already AG of the state.

This is a big problem for Trump. If 30% of Rs will refuse to vote for Trump nationwide, he has no chance.

Just the fact that everyone knows Haley is done for and yet she's still getting a sizable amount of the vote... has to have some implications for November I think.

Tangent off that.. it's a shame that Arnold couldn't run as he may have been the one person out there who could have saved us from Trump in 2016. I think he probably wins a three-way race versus Hillary and Trump back then.
    Being fiscally conservative but socially liberal never goes out of style.

Being fiscally conservative but socially liberal never goes out of style.
    I don't know if he meant as an independent or as the Republican nominee but I've heard him say that if he had been able to he would have ran in 2016.

What could have been if things were different.

Trump’s delusional take, lol. Edit: didn’t notice the date he posted that. Leaving it up because it shows how far he has fallen.

Last edited:
    Haley looks like she will win Vermont outright. Ahead by 2.1% with 86% of the vote in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom