Senate Election Thread (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Completely unrelated direction of this discussion, well kinda related to...

I was thinking about this on my way to the office this morning that Adrian Perkins should "switch" parties and run against Kennedy for his seat in 2 years. Once elected he can pull a "that guy from Jersey" move and switch back to Dem...he'd be kinda bulletproof from criticism on the to GOP move because well...Kennedy did the same. Then Perkins can the campaign on Kennedy being an embarrassment to the state of La.

The thought popped into my head because Michigan almost lost a seat because the GOP ran a black candidate against a white Dem incumbent.

I dunno. One of my True Believer friends from HS is already on the "My vote doesn't count, I'm never voting again" rant.

I guess we'll see. Georgia and Florida are 2 different states. I suspect Republicans want to keep the Senate over letting the Democrats take over everything. Who knows though.

Also if Trump loses, do you think he is going to go to GA and help the senate. His true believers won't show up. Obama will probably be in GA a lot during the Senate run-offs. Basically saying, no senate than say good bye to your healthcare because they are going to get rid of Obamacare.

Also if Trump loses, do you think he is going to go to GA and help the senate. His true believers won't show up. Obama will probably be in GA a lot during the Senate run-offs. Basically saying, no senate than say good bye to your healthcare because they are going to get rid of Obamacare.

Yeah, I guess we'll see.

as suspected Cunningham lost. I wonder if he would have had a better chance if he flipped the script "hey, a lot of you voted for a womanizing trump, so why not me?"

as suspected Cunningham lost. I wonder if he would have had a better chance if he flipped the script "hey, a lot of you voted for a womanizing trump, so why not me?"

I have my doubts he was ever actually in the lead. The polls undercounted rural area turnout.

It's weird how much pearl clutching the public has for Democrats, but not Republicans. Alabama barely didn't elect a self-confessed ephebophile.

It's weird how much pearl clutching the public has for Democrats, but not Republicans. Alabama barely didn't elect a self-confessed ephebophile.

Republicans face no consequences for their actions because for their followers the party is, effectively, a religion.

Democrats have their dedicated following too, but far fewer and far less committed. With some exceptions, Democrats have a political price to pay for bad behavior.

Republicans face no consequences for their actions because for their followers the party is, effectively, a religion.

Democrats have their dedicated following too, but far fewer and far less committed. With some exceptions, Democrats have a political price to pay for bad behavior.

Yeah, that has to change in the Republican party. It's not just the Trumpers, but the complete lack of regard for holding themselves accountable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom