Senate Election Thread (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

It just fascinates me how he can spin the loss of the Senate into something that is totally due to him not helping certain senators and because of principles. (🤦‍♀️)

The man has no real grasp of reality.

It just fascinates me how he can spin the loss of the Senate into something that is totally due to him not helping certain senators and because of principles. (🤦‍♀️)

The man has no real grasp of reality.
    To further prove your point, he also said Republicans would take back the House. I personally don't believe the Republicans lose the Senate.

To further prove your point, he also said Republicans would take back the House. I personally don't believe the Republicans lose the Senate.

Sadly I don't think we live in the right timeline for the GOP to lose the Senate this time around. If Biden can make some headway on Covid and get relief out to Joe Citizen, there's a good chance for Team Blue to take it in 2022.

Especially if the census and state legislatures shift enough to overcome our current milspec level of gerrymandering, thus making the House safe even in an off-year.

What is really infuriating to me, is that Alabama will vote in Tuberville over Doug Jones purely because Jones is a Dem. Alabama could have Shelby, very senior Republican, and Doug Jones representing the state with a Dem. Pres and House(possibly Senate). Doug Jones is a good man, the only thing negative that is said about him is that he is a Democrat. Tuberville is worm leaching onto Trump's quickly fading star. Instead, Tuberville will most likely do nothing to help the state and end up in prison once the power brokers in the state are done using him.

Lol. I can say one thing is for certain. Lou Dobbs is his own man. No one telling him what to think. :hihi:

He's one of the few personalities over at Fox that I have a little respect for.

As for Lindsey. He's such a mixed bag. I really like him at times, then at other times I'm like...smh, really? He's got his work cut out for him. Pretty shocking that he might lost his election.
    Lou Dobbs has spent the last few years just cashing in on all of the good will he bought. He's a shell of what I used to find good about him.

CNN just reported that Perdue is pulling out of his final debate with Ossoff on Sunday.

He plans on appearing with Trump instead. Good move or not?

CNN just reported that Perdue is pulling out of his final debate with Ossoff on Sunday.

Energize his constituents and avoid another really glaring issue on debate stage.

Makes him look scared and weak to me. Ossoff ate his lunch in the little segment I saw, although it was admittedly a small piece of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom