Ruth Bader Ginsburg has passed (Replaced by Amy Coney Barrett)(Now Abortion Discussion) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Since the MCB loves all these different scenarios here is one for you. Election results are in chaos. Multiple lawsuits are filed, It goes to USSC and its 4-4. WTF happens? Think Bush/Gore.

Mods if deemed this a can be a different thread.

Since the MCB loves all these different scenarios here is one for you. Election results are in chaos. Multiple lawsuits are filed, It goes to USSC and its 4-4. WTF happens? Think Bush/Gore.

God help us.

Getting way ahead of yourself. First, the election has to come down to one state with really close voting to replicate the fiasco that was the 2000 election.

[Mod edit - don’t get personal]

Last edited by a moderator:
    its easy to be flippant if you aren’t someone that could be affected negatively by this. Women and minorities are not going to be “eating popcorn” while they watch old men try to take away their rights.

This is like a gut punch.

I was told that would happen the day Trump was going to be Inaugurated.

There is 2 what if's on the 1st page alone. I'll just go ahead and assume you posted this in those too.
    Point me to the "what if's" that made a comparison to the 2000 election and speculated on 4-4 split Supreme Court decision. I must have missed them.

At least this may get them to pass a stimulus bill to get that out of the way.

This thread is only on page 2 and the partisan bickering is already becoming too much. This is the death of a SC justice with huge implications.

It’s a serious matter and bound to be political. But manage the pettiness going forward.

My rather limited knowledge opinion: They will not try. Too many incumbent Republican Senators are in tight battles and will express their desire not to see this fight come up and may even tell Mitch they want to be out in front with the opinion that the vote should occur after the new Senate convenes.

Perhaps. I just think Mitch is a no-holds barred kind of power player. But Trump and the White House will probably screw up the nomination and take too long or put some bozo up. That part has been pretty reliable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom