Presidential Debate #2? (Update: canceled for now) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
    Reaction score
    The CPD announced this morning that a "virtual" debate would be preferred for the next squaring off between Trump and Biden, driven by Covid concerns. Trump quickly denounced the idea and said he wouldn't participate. There is a history of this kind of debate - Nixon and Kennedy debated from separate locations in 1960, and Reagan and RFK had a remote/virtual debate in 1967.

For what it’s worth, this Trump town hall is a good time. Host is absolutely grilling Trump. Not a single question from the audience 20 minutes in.

“I did banks a favor because they wanted to loan me money. I did them a favor.”

???!

“420 million dollars is not a lot of money”

how he convinced his followers on the lower and working classes that he was “one of them” blows my mind

This is... something

“I did banks a favor because they wanted to loan me money. I did them a favor.”

???!

“420 million dollars is not a lot of money”

how he convinced his followers on the lower and working classes that he was “one of them” blows my mind

This is... something
    If he’s worth ten billion, it’s 4.2% of his net worth and really is relatively small.

But if he’s worth 1 billion, it’s 42% of his net worth and is pretty dang significant.

And if he’s not really a billionaire like many of us suspect, then he’s leveraged up to his eyeballs.

I’m just checking Twitter. is this accurate, for those watching?

From google she is assistant to the President, part of the communications team. So WH staff, not campaign staff. Don’t they have to keep these campaign events separate? I didn’t think WH staff was supposed to participate in campaign?

“I made a black friend” was literally his answer to a question about police brutality asked by a black mom

followed by a white woman who opened with “you have a great smile... you’re so handsome”

There isn’t a thing about this that isn’t weird

From google she is assistant to the President, part of the communications team. So WH staff, not campaign staff. Don’t they have to keep these campaign events separate? I didn’t think WH staff was supposed to participate in campaign?

I can’t imagine they are happy with how Guthrie is questioning Trump.

Doubling down on Mexican as murderers and rapists... the more things change....

So Trump’s town hall an hour shorter than Biden’s?

I’m just checking Twitter. is this accurate, for those watching?

I refuse to tune in, of course- but i did see a short clip just now on another channel of Guthrie questioning Trump about Qanon.. He literally claimed to know nothing about them, except that “they are against pedophilia”, which he said twice in the short clip.. i was really hoping that Guthrie would respond with a ‘Duh- besides Jeffrey Epstein, who the **** ISNT against pedophilia ??”.. but alas, she did not.

There’s a woman behind Trump whose head I fear is going to fall off for all of the emphatic nodding

I noticed that as well, but later in the same clip, i saw her shaking her head vigorously.. so i cant figure out if she approves or not.. but she definitely knows she’s on camera with all the nodding and shaking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom