NY AG vs NRA- (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Trump thinks the NRA's problems are as simple as moving to Texas from New York. He just made that comment before departing for Ohio. No wonder he took the approach to Covid to wish it away. He thinks that if you get caught in a crime in one state, you just pickup shop and move to another state.

In the immortal words of Foghorn Leghorn, "This guy thinks a pig pen is something to write with."

Trump thinks the NRA's problems are as simple as moving to Texas from New York. He just made that comment before departing for Ohio. No wonder he took the approach to Covid to wish it away. He thinks that if you get caught in a crime in one state, you just pickup shop and move to another state.

In the immortal words of Foghorn Leghorn, "This guy thinks a pig pen is something to write with."

sorry man i cant do that last line with out adding " well looky, i say well looky here ... "

This one is gonna be fun.

The NRA has long ago abandoned it's non profit usefulness. It has become like the mob with union pensions.

They should be treated like the mob.

I don't see a way they actually survive this and operate the way they do now.

Old Charleston Heston is spinning in his grave.

It is sad that the organization was founded to teach marksmanship and safety well over a hundred years ago morphed what it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom