NJ judge’s husband and son shot in their home. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

That is horrible. My former step FIL was a judge in Florida, he received death threats towards him and his children(my wife) routinely.

This is truly sad.

The thing that scares me is the attack has to do with the Deutsche Bank case she was on. It had to do with them and Jeffery Epstein. Deutsche Bank is definitely in bed with seriously horrible people that don't have a bit of a problem with murder and intimidating.

Most people don't realize the danger judges are in just doing their jobs.

I sure hope they get who ever did this and connect all the dots.

This is truly sad.

The thing that scares me is the attack has to do with the Deutsche Bank case she was on. It had to do with them and Jeffery Epstein. Deutsche Bank is definitely in bed with seriously horrible people that don't have a bit of a problem with murder and intimidating.

Most people don't realize the danger judges are in just doing their jobs.

I sure hope they get who ever did this and connect all the dots.
    I really hope that this is just a coincidence and that the perpetrader really is a Fedex employee and this is not a plot to intimidate a judge. I don't want to engage in republican type conspiracy theories but if the shooter turns out to not be a Fedex employee, the fact that this judge is residing over cases envolving Deutsche Bank, Epstein and by extension, Trump, begins to make my mind wonder if the powers that be, (i.e. Trump administration) is not behind this. There is nothing I think trump and his enablers are beyond doing to stay out of jail.

The story I read today that updated also said the shooter had posed as a FedEx driver.

It'll be interesting to see the connection between the husband and the alleged shooter since the NYPost article stated police believe he was the intended target.

Just sad.

He was way far gone according to his social media posts. Virulent misogyny.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom