Nancy Pelosi, Is she crazy or just playing to the base? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Archies Ghost

Reaction score

Personally, I think she is a bit of both at this point. Impeachment has been a series of unforced errors but there is also widespread evidence that Democrats actually believe all this silliness.

The prospect that a losing candidate Trump might not accept defeat was a major national scandal. Pelosi and much of the Democratic primary are still pushing the idea that the 2016 result was illegitimate. The speaker should take her own advice from October 2016:

Personally, I think she is a bit of both at this point. Impeachment has been a series of unforced errors but there is also widespread evidence that Democrats actually believe all this silliness.

How do you feel about the new information that shows Rudy was on a mission from private citizen Donald Trump that involved having the Ukrainian mafia stalk and eventually harm a sitting US ambassador?

So despite all the proof, this is the route you're going to go with? Just pure crazy?

At this point this looks like a classic diversion tactic. Don’t look at the POTUS, who is completely unhinged, pay attention to the lady instead.

Trump is retweeting horrible memes, doctored images of political opponents, and this is what you call crazy, Archie and Bob?

just incredible, really. Honestly astonishing.

How is this any different from the crap Trump Tweets?

I'd call it edgy, at best.

But Russian Interference in an election, by spreading misinformation, is not the same thing as a rigged election. So, I don't see the point there.

It’s not nearly as bad or crazy as the crap Trump tweets. And he does it on a daily basis.

His commitment to it is pretty impressive actually.

Or rather it’s a sign of a damaged personality, a raging narcissism that he cannot control, even when it would benefit him to control himself.

But, yeah, the woman is crazy. 🤦‍♀️

I thought Schiff was "Pencil neck"? I need to start writing this stuff down

He seems to have settled on Shifty, with its anti-Semitic undertones, as his favorite.

The crazy is in the subject matter and context.

Trump has a long history of tweeting rather ridiculous things and it is a basic expectation at this point.

Pelosi positions herself as a serious politician.

The Russian asset angle has become seriously funny.

She is a parody of herself.

Trump has a long history of tweeting rather ridiculous things and it is a basic expectation at this point.

You don't see how ridiculous your double-standard is right now?

Why should we trust your input on anything when you clearly have no ability to see the foolishness in front of your face?

I was really sort of nonplussed by the Russian Asset angle too, as you put it.

I mean for an arrogant monster like Trump, why would he be in the position of being subservient to Putin? It makes no sense, but the behavior he's demonstrated by fawning all over Putin and ignoring American interests and long-standing policy in favor of Russian interests is undeniable.

So, I thought about it. What makes an arrogant old man behave like a puppet? What makes a man clearly suffering from an inflated self worth and delusions of grandeur - even NPD - make himself subservient to a little tyrant?

Clearly, it's greed and fear.

Trump is greedy and afraid. He's been a dirty liar his entire life. So far none of his terrible past has meant anything to his supporters because they like that he is an uncivil miscreant. But all his past actions come with a trail and there are likely bigger things hidden and others must know. Add in the greed and his clear ignorance of Emoluments issues or disregard for them and you've got a powerful motivation for someone with a god-complex such as Trump to act as he's acting.

Russian asset? Maybe not, but he surely has put himself in a servile position to Putin repeatedly. Greed is a given. He's got his kids running real estate scams everywhere.

It's too much smoke to ignore as you do.

Last edited:

Have you read the texts that show Rudy's guys working on having a sitting ambassador assassinated?

If so, do you still think Nancy is the crazy one?

The whataboutism is strong in this thread.
    OP "Is Pelosi crazy or playing to her base?"

Everyone "What about Trump?"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom