Michael Bloomberg Is Expected to File for the Alabama 2020 Presidential Primary (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

BobE

Guv'nor
    Reaction score
    Michael R. Bloomberg is actively preparing to enter the Democratic presidential primary and is expected to file paperwork this week designating himself as a candidate in at least one state with an early filing deadline, people briefed on Mr. Bloomberg’s plans said.

Mr. Bloomberg, the former New York City mayor and billionaire businessman, has been privately weighing a bid for the White House for weeks and has not yet made a final decision on whether to run, an adviser said. But in the first sign that he is seriously moving toward a campaign, Mr. Bloomberg has dispatched staffers to Alabama to gather signatures to qualify for the primary there. Though Alabama does not hold an early primary, it has a Friday deadline for candidates to formally enter the race.

I find that interesting, it appears he needed to keep his options open. My husband has been hoping he would file, but I really don’t know much about him.

I find that interesting, it appears he needed to keep his options open. My husband has been hoping he would file, but I really don’t know much about him.

He banned Big Gulps.....................................Big Gulps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom