Media Tracker (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    I figured we needed a thread specifically about the media.

There was a very big correction recently by the Washington Post.

That story was supposedly "independently confirmed" by CNN, NBC News, USA Today, ABC News, & PBS News Hour. How could they all have gotten the quote wrong if they actually independently confirmed the story?

Why do all the errors always go in one political direction and not closer to 50/50?

Conservative podcast host and frequent Tucker Carlson Tonight guest Jason Whitlock has equated the firing of Carlson from Fox News as “an attack on God.”

The host made the bizarre claim on his show, Fearless with Jason Whitlock, as what he called a “Truth Bomb.”

“I sit and look at Tucker Carlson and I’ve been coming on his show, it seems like, for eight, nine, years. I don’t even know how long, but I was living out in Los Angeles and I’ve was coming on his show. I don’t know how long it’s been but it’s been a long time,” Whitlock said. “And I’ve watched Tucker Carlson get closer and closer to God, and get closer and closer to the understanding what’s at the heart of what’s going on in America.”

Whitlock went on to claim that Carlson is on the right side of good and evil.

“There’s a spiritual war going on. Good versus evil. People promoting a satanic agenda that wants to sexualize your kids, want drag queens at school and want to mutilate kids’ bodies,” Whitlock claimed. “And he’s a parent. And he’s a man around the same age as me. And it’s like, you start looking at it, and if you look at it objectively, you have no choice but to reach certain conclusions, like, this is an attack on God! And what side am I going to be on?”............

“Tucker Carlson could have sold out and taken every dime that Fox News had. They could have paid that dude 50, 60, 70 million dollars a year. It appears from the outside like, no I’d rather tell the truth. He’d rather face the persecution and have AOC and everybody else, and Keith Olbermann and have all the other idiots, all the other satanic idiots, calling him names and calling him a white supremacist. He’d rather stand on that truth than just take the paycheck and submit. I respect the hell out of him.”...........

Bizarre indeed.

Conservative podcast host and frequent Tucker Carlson Tonight guest Jason Whitlock has equated the firing of Carlson from Fox News as “an attack on God.”

The host made the bizarre claim on his show, Fearless with Jason Whitlock, as what he called a “Truth Bomb.”

“I sit and look at Tucker Carlson and I’ve been coming on his show, it seems like, for eight, nine, years. I don’t even know how long, but I was living out in Los Angeles and I’ve was coming on his show. I don’t know how long it’s been but it’s been a long time,” Whitlock said. “And I’ve watched Tucker Carlson get closer and closer to God, and get closer and closer to the understanding what’s at the heart of what’s going on in America.”

Whitlock went on to claim that Carlson is on the right side of good and evil.

“There’s a spiritual war going on. Good versus evil. People promoting a satanic agenda that wants to sexualize your kids, want drag queens at school and want to mutilate kids’ bodies,” Whitlock claimed. “And he’s a parent. And he’s a man around the same age as me. And it’s like, you start looking at it, and if you look at it objectively, you have no choice but to reach certain conclusions, like, this is an attack on God! And what side am I going to be on?”............

“Tucker Carlson could have sold out and taken every dime that Fox News had. They could have paid that dude 50, 60, 70 million dollars a year. It appears from the outside like, no I’d rather tell the truth. He’d rather face the persecution and have AOC and everybody else, and Keith Olbermann and have all the other idiots, all the other satanic idiots, calling him names and calling him a white supremacist. He’d rather stand on that truth than just take the paycheck and submit. I respect the hell out of him.”...........

Whitlock watching too many Solovyov clips.

Tucker Carlson and Don Lemon have hired the same lawyer, one known for his work on some of the most contentious media lawsuits in recent years, to represent them following their unexpected ousters from Fox and CNN — a sign that the high-profile anchors could be gearing up for a legal battle with their former networks.

Los Angeles-based attorney Bryan Freedman is known as a combative litigator who takes on cases pitting media personalities against major television networks, including for Megyn Kelly and Chris Cuomo.

Neither Carlson nor Lemon have mentioned the reasons for their firing, and it is not clear if they plan to take any legal action.

Carlson’s ouster comes after the release of his private communications about former president Donald Trump and Fox’s internal management.

Lemon suggested he was unaware that he was going to be fired…….

Tucker Carlson and Don Lemon have hired the same lawyer, one known for his work on some of the most contentious media lawsuits in recent years, to represent them following their unexpected ousters from Fox and CNN — a sign that the high-profile anchors could be gearing up for a legal battle with their former networks.

Los Angeles-based attorney Bryan Freedman is known as a combative litigator who takes on cases pitting media personalities against major television networks, including for Megyn Kelly and Chris Cuomo.

Neither Carlson nor Lemon have mentioned the reasons for their firing, and it is not clear if they plan to take any legal action.

Carlson’s ouster comes after the release of his private communications about former president Donald Trump and Fox’s internal management.

Lemon suggested he was unaware that he was going to be fired…….

Both hired same attorney. Wild.

How many malignant narcissists can there be in this world? Good lord. No Tucker, you got fired because you called your boss the c-word and she found out about it, and treated a female producer so badly that she has a really good case against you for hostile work environment. Your bosses at Fox care nothing about your nutty conspiracy theories or testicle tanning. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

That was the wimpiest milquetoastiest, thing I ever sat through 15 seconds of (all I could take)

He blamed the Deep State but wouldn’t say Fox’s name or his boss that canned him….He was sure to keep everybody’s name out of his mouth.

He new tagline should be: “I’m mad as hell! And I’’m gonna sit right here and take it!”

What a little birch he is.

That was the wimpiest milquetoastiest, thing I ever sat through 15 seconds of (all I could take)

He blamed the Deep State but wouldn’t say Fox’s name or his boss that canned him….He was sure to keep everybody’s name out of his mouth.

He new tagline should be: “I’m mad as hell! And I’’m gonna sit right here and take it!”

What a little birch he is.
    I would submit he always has been what you say. I read an email exchange between him and Hunter Biden where he’s all smarmy and asking Hunter to do him a favor and let’s get together and have dinner. You could almost feel the desperation to be liked-pay no attention to what I say on the TV Hunter, we’re still buds, right? He’s a broken man inside.

I listened to a couple of podcasts about the Tucker situation. Consensus seems to be that it was ultimately a combo of things: he has been broadcasting from Maine since the pandemic and hasn’t returned to the studio, thus isolating himself. He is, of course, a racist and a misogynist, but they knew that all along. He’s been on thin ice a bit for those reasons, but has skated by. Ultimately the suit by Abby Grossberg has done damage because she has recordings of his vileness just laid out bare. Also the Murdochs were uncomfortable with his whitewashing of Jan 6. And maybe the biggest reason is he proved he thought he was bigger than the network when he talked crap about the executives using his customary bigotry. Nobody is bigger than the network and the Murdoch’s won’t tolerate that crap.

I'm kinda in agreement here. Dude definitely needed to be called out for the crap he was spewing. Compared to Lemon, I definitely would have got fired because I would have laid out the facts in between the cuss words I would've used.

On the real, I'm probably the real life anger spokesman for my CEO. I say everything she can't say using the colorful metaphors we all love to (not) avoid. And somehow, I still have the composure (and staff) to be over HR.

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom