Liberal logic (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

the annoying thing

Reaction score
    Liberals claim it the guns fault shootings happen.
    Especially the texas school shooting.
    I guess it was the gun that gave the kid a speech impediment and was picked on in school. I guess it was the guns fault. he developed emotional and mental issues from being picked on and started cutting himself.
    I guess it was the guns fault he had been threatening to do this for 4 years when he turned 18 .And the guns fault the law his family and schools did nothing. And it was the guns fault the school left doors unlocked also . And the guns fault it took the local small police so long to get there.
    Im not surprised when we have a president who blames everyone for every thing but his own policy's and action.

Whats weird about this is the first semi auto rifle available to the public widely was the 351 winchester in 1907 . they had wood stocks not plastic like the ar 15 and they shot a 351 bullet instead of a 224 bullet . both had removable mags . but I dont recall schools being shot up with them. If its the guns fault why didn't ot happen then ?
    Must be the cars fault when people crash and the knives fault when people are stabbed or the clubs fault when beaten to death or the drugs fault when people overdose .
    Must be the bombs fault when terrorist kill people .
    Must be coal and oils fault they pollute and its clearly the fault of the crime victim whos robbed or raped etc for being there and not protecting themselves Couldn't be criminals fault

Yes l I now understand liberal logic and common sense sense. Its always some one else fault .
    Makes perfect sense.

Its clear as hell to me the system failed this kid his family failed him the schools and teachers and head doctors .
    Its so much easier to blame the gun for the kids mental illness and the system that failed him .
    Lets not forget hollywood either .

Back in the 50s and 60 many schools had shooting ranges and many kids would bring s guns to school with them .
    I guess kids are more evil or guns have gotten more evil today that would be great liberal logic. Also .

I guess liberals will never accept the fact that the mindless shoot em up vid games they buy thier kids could be a influence or the shoot em up holly wood movie heros who all see with machine guns in the movies have anything to do with it.
    Or the kid being picked on by others in school because of his disability.
    Or his mental health had anything to do with it. Hell all liberal kids must cut themselves and have emotional and mental health issues. That must be normal .. it was the guns fault it did all of that to him years before it was made and sold.

Lets look at good old chicago the liberal paridise

According to the department, 2021 ended with 797 homicides. That is 25 more than were recorded 2020, 299 more than in 2019 and the most since 1996. And there were 3,561 shooting incidents in 2021

Weird how its the home of liberals and has some of the hardest gun laws in the nation yet its more like cartel land . Those laws must not work doe some reason , o yes those guns there seal themselves and just jump into honsest hard working liberals hands and commit crimes and shooting . Its clearly the guns fault. No way it could be the criminals fault no way that would defy liberal logic and common sense .

I think it's trying to communicate with us.
    No communication with liberals possible in my opinion.
    Most cant comprehend common sense and logic. Those that can see the truth usually either lie about it or ignore it.

Mod Edit: This member has been....
    1653813008509.png

Welp, that didn’t take long.

people say we’ll never get rid of all the guns, but act like we can get rid of mental illness by waiving a magic wand.

Last week 1/900 people living in Uvalde Tx died firearm related deaths.

That would be the same as 13,000 people in Chicago being killed.

Wow. With all of the issues out there he listed (none of which are the actual high-kill weapons), his solution is to make high-kill weapons easily available for these troubled people.

Something to think about, the Uvalde shooter waited until it was LEGAL for him to purchase the guns.

Yes, and the same people who claim that outlawing certain weapons won’t work, say that banning abortions will stop them. There’s a huge amount of cognitive dissonance. They only see what they want to see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom