Keebler Elf vs Tubs (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

It's almost hard to watch a once respected, grown man grovel the way that Sessions is doing to try to win favor with the voters in Alabama. He's kissing trump's arse up and down all the while trump is taking a steady shirt in his mouth as Sessions is kissing his arse. The guy knows no shame.

It's almost hard to watch a once respected, grown man grovel the way that Sessions is doing to try to win favor with the voters in Alabama. He's kissing trump's arse up and down all the while trump is taking a steady shirt in his mouth as Sessions is kissing his arse. The guy knows no shame.

Article saying Tuberville has done the same and is very different than he was as a coach
    ===============

.....“God sent us Donald Trump,” Tuberville says in a television ad that began airing this month, “because God knew we were in trouble.”

He has adopted some of the president’s favorite language, declaring “fake news” on unflattering media coverage, and Trump’s propensity for exaggerations, if not outright falsehoods.

Perhaps more notably, Tuberville, who sold football recruits and built the Auburn program on a foundation of unity, has taken on many of the president’s more hard-line — and, often, xenophobic — talking points.......

Like the bus, such incendiary language draws attention. Some former Auburn players have noticed, pointing out that campaign-trail Tuberville sounds nothing like the man who recruited and coached them.

“That doesn’t reflect the person that I knew,” said Devin Aromashodu, a former Auburn wide receiver who usually votes Democrat. “It sounds like two different people.”

Has the former coach changed in the 11 years since he left Auburn? Or is Tuberville just recruiting again, a specialty that, for Tuberville anyway, involves saying whatever he needs to for a preferred result?.........

Article saying Tuberville has done the same and is very different than he was as a coach
    ===============

.....“God sent us Donald Trump,” Tuberville says in a television ad that began airing this month, “because God knew we were in trouble.”

He has adopted some of the president’s favorite language, declaring “fake news” on unflattering media coverage, and Trump’s propensity for exaggerations, if not outright falsehoods.

Perhaps more notably, Tuberville, who sold football recruits and built the Auburn program on a foundation of unity, has taken on many of the president’s more hard-line — and, often, xenophobic — talking points.......

Like the bus, such incendiary language draws attention. Some former Auburn players have noticed, pointing out that campaign-trail Tuberville sounds nothing like the man who recruited and coached them.

“That doesn’t reflect the person that I knew,” said Devin Aromashodu, a former Auburn wide receiver who usually votes Democrat. “It sounds like two different people.”

Has the former coach changed in the 11 years since he left Auburn? Or is Tuberville just recruiting again, a specialty that, for Tuberville anyway, involves saying whatever he needs to for a preferred result?.........

The one big difference is that trump has been shirtting on Sessions since he recused himself. I don't recall trump saying anything disparaging against Tuberville. I'm guessing his coaching days are well behind him. I don't know how any players would trust him or rather any players that he would be recruiting to try to win with.

Anyone who says with a straight face that "God brought us Donald Trump," has an idiot for a God or is just an idiot themselves.
    I actually agree with this because no loving God will bring anyone, no matter how much they have sinned, another politician.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom