Federal criminal investigation Hunter Biden focuses on his business dealings (Update: DOJ appoints special counsel) (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, Senate Republicans revealed in their report on the younger Biden’s work in Ukraine.

Baturina is referenced in the 87-page report, which was released Wednesday, addressing her payment to Biden’s investment firm in early 2014.

“Baturina became Russia’s only female billionaire when her plastics company, Inteko, received a series of Moscow municipal contracts while her husband was mayor,” it said in providing background on the businesswoman.

The report described her involvement with Biden as “a financial relationship,” but declined to delve deeper into why the wire transfer was made.

The probe also found that Baturina sent 11 wires transfers between May and December 2015 to a bank account belonging to BAK USA, a tech startup that filed for bankruptcy in March 2019.

Nine of those 11 wire transfers were first sent to Rosemont Seneca Partners, the investment firm founded by Biden and Chris Heinz, stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry, before being transferred to BAK USA.

We all know their is massive corruption on both sides of the aisle. Here is an alleged allegation against Hunter Biden who was allegedly enriching himself because his Dad was Vice President.

Doesn't seem like anything clear. "my guy". And even said they can't control what happens.

Remember, it doesn’t matter what it really says. It matters the narrative that can be created around it. Most people aren’t going to read the actual emails.

So Giuliani had this for 1 year and sat on it? Avid Trump supporter and Seth Rich conspiracy theory guy who can’t give a straight timeline is the recipient of this device and turnover to the FBI? Did the NYP not confirm digital records and just posted PDFs from Giuliani? How are photos and sex tied to this?

This looks like disinformation. Giuliani is not a credible individual.

Oops. Apparently Twitter's policy doesn't seem to be working.

Which policy, specifically, do you think would apply to that link?

I ask because you're referring to "Twitter's policy" yourself there, and I'm sure you're not just blindly reposting partisan talking points you're picking off Twitter here. Right?

Which policy, specifically, do you think would apply to that link?

I ask because you're referring to "Twitter's policy" yourself there, and I'm sure you're not just blindly reposting partisan talking points you're picking off Twitter here. Right?
    It's just more of the desperate flinging of pasta onto the wall hoping something from the partisan hacks stick.

PizzaGate - flopped to the floor
    Seth Rich - flopped to the floor
    Biden extorted Ukraine -flopped to the floor
    Obama's criminal unmasking - flopped to the floor
    Durham Report - flopped to the floor

Maybe someone should tell the partisan hacks that they need to cook the pasta before they fling it against the wall.

Well, looks like the “smoking gun” email, which is the only thing they can point to in this whole sordid thing, is a bit different than all the other emails. Analysis suggests it may have been altered. Shocker, right?

There are plenty of computer folks who have looked at the files, and they say there’s no proof that any of them are legitimate, but the main email is presented differently than all the rest. I wonder why that one is different? Why only that one?

So, Hunter Biden drops off a computer at a random shop in Delaware to be repaired.

While not living in Delaware.

And doesn't provide his name or contact information.

And then doesn't pay for it or pick it up.

And the owner happens to be a Seth Rich truther.

Who sleuths that the computer probably belongs to Hunter Biden because of a Biden sticker (lol)

And then copies the hard drive and sends it to Rudy Giuliani.

Who by incredible coincidence was searching for the very same information on behalf of Donald Trump in Ukraine at the same time.

And then begins releasing stuff from the hard drive a couple weeks before the election.

Rudy Giuliani might actually be dumber than I gave him credit for if that is the best cover story he could come up with for hiring folks to hack Hunter Biden.

Dear Trump supporters. Remember when Don's kids made millions/received patents/hawked their crap right from the White House and y'all gave not F one?

The rest of us do.

So take everything you can find, fake or steal about Hunter Biden, fold it until it's all corners and shove it up Don Jr's arse.

To take this silly script that the writers of the Sopranos would have rejected to its conclusion, we are supposed to take this as conclusive evidence that Joe Biden used his influence to get Hunter Biden a lucrative, do-nothing job at a company. Which means that Joe Biden is corrupt. And that Joe Biden has since lied about doing it. And corruption is bad. And telling a lie is bad. Which means that we have no choice but to vote for...I can't even.

This stupid Hunter Biden email conspiracy is so desperate and weak. Tells you exactly where they think Trump's reelction campaign is at.

And of course, Fox news is all over it and following all the leads. Lol. There's an ongoing mass genocide of brain cells resulting from watching news coverage on that network.

Last edited:
    Dear Trump supporters. Remember when Don's kids made millions/received patents/hawked their crap right from the White House and y'all gave not F one?

The rest of us do.

So take everything you can find, fake or steal about Hunter Biden, fold it until it's all corners and shove it up Don Jr's arse.

At this point, I would love nothing more than for Hunter Biden and Don Jr. to fight in a cage match. I'm 100% positive that Hunter would clean his clock, and I would love every second of it.

We have someone on this very board still screaming about the Russian Hoax when it has been proven to not be a hoax. Do you really think people won't latch on to this Hunter Biden story? Reality means nothing to 30-40% of the population. Every single day I see people say COVID will "go away" on Nov. 4th.

I don't think people fully understand how bad it is out there. A large segment of the population is dangerously dumb. This story will have teeth, but probably not enough to bridge the gap. I wouldn't be surprised to see the race tighten by 2 to 3 pts, though.

We have someone on this very board still screaming about the Russian Hoax when it has been proven to not be a hoax. Do you really think people won't latch on to this Hunter Biden story? Reality means nothing to 30-40% of the population. Every single day I see people say COVID will "go away" on Nov. 4th.

I don't think people fully understand how bad it is out there. A large segment of the population is dangerously dumb. This story will have teeth, but probably not enough to bridge the gap. I wouldn't be surprised to see the race tighten by 2 to 3 pts, though.

I agree with you on the first part, but I really don't think this is going to effect the race. I really don't see it closing to within 2 or 3 points. I think 99.9% of people have already made up their minds. It's coming a to late in the election cycle and it's too concentrated in conservative media biosphere to really make a larger impact on the general public at this point.

At least I hope I'm right.

I'm not saying the race will tighten to 2 or 3 but BY 2 or 3. Right now it's somewhere between 6 and 10. I think it gets down to 6-8.

No its just that the segment ( a smaller one than you think ) makes themselves look bigger because they yell the loudest/tweet incessantly.

Its a very old tactic. I remember in AIT in mock battle, if you are outnumbered, you spread out and in unison, fire off a burst of fire from all angles to give the impression your force is larger than they may think. Giving them pause.

Same scenario i see here- its not a myriad of DIFFERENT people. Its the same 1 person each and every time. Dont think his force is larger than it really is. Its not.

and the reality will start to settle in on those who are not quite as fervent as this one, and that segment will continue to shrink, leaving those like him, back in the margins where they were just 4 years ago.

This stupid Hunter Biden email conspiracy is so desperate and weak. Tells you exactly where they think Trump's reelction campaign is at.

And of course, Fox news is all over it with and following all the leads. Lol. There's an ongoing mass genocide of brain cells resulting from watching news coverage on that network.

I don't have a link, but I read yesterday that in May, when the pandemic was obviously THE news story being covered by every other news outlet, Fox spent less than 10% of their time on COVID coverage (because it was going bad for their most dedicated and famous viewer) and over 30% of their time covering the "unmasking!!!!!! scandal" which officially died a few days ago after the DOJ closed the investigation without finding any wrongdoing. In May Sean Hannity and the gang were all calling it the greatest political scandal in U.S. history even though it never gained any traction outside of Foxworld. It's wild how they allow their audience to just opt into alternative facts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom