Federal criminal investigation Hunter Biden focuses on his business dealings (Update: DOJ appoints special counsel) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, Senate Republicans revealed in their report on the younger Biden’s work in Ukraine.

Baturina is referenced in the 87-page report, which was released Wednesday, addressing her payment to Biden’s investment firm in early 2014.

“Baturina became Russia’s only female billionaire when her plastics company, Inteko, received a series of Moscow municipal contracts while her husband was mayor,” it said in providing background on the businesswoman.

The report described her involvement with Biden as “a financial relationship,” but declined to delve deeper into why the wire transfer was made.

The probe also found that Baturina sent 11 wires transfers between May and December 2015 to a bank account belonging to BAK USA, a tech startup that filed for bankruptcy in March 2019.

Nine of those 11 wire transfers were first sent to Rosemont Seneca Partners, the investment firm founded by Biden and Chris Heinz, stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry, before being transferred to BAK USA.

We all know their is massive corruption on both sides of the aisle. Here is an alleged allegation against Hunter Biden who was allegedly enriching himself because his Dad was Vice President.

He was serious as a heart attack.

Our free press is under attack right now from other quarters than Trump. As an aside I just saw this article, and it’s pretty disturbing.

I won’t threadjack any further.
    I suspected that some of those "news sites" were ran by operatives, but I had no idea that it was that widespread.

In other news:

These people suspect that we are all stupid. What is preventing the DoJ from conducting their own investigations and what specific crimes would they be investigating?

I suspected that some of those "news sites" were ran by operatives, but I had no idea that it was that widespread.

In other news:

These people suspect that we are all stupid. What is preventing the DoJ from conducting their own investigations and what specific crimes would they be investigating?

I could see this if Biden were President. He's a candidate. Why do you need a Special Counsel to investigate someone who has no power to affect the investigation?

All things considered, Joe really doesn't have any real skeletons in his closet. It's why this stuff doesn't stick that well.

People really just didn't trust Hillary, so more things stuck.

It's Russian disinformation lol. How many times can the left and the media use that and still think people actually believe it? The left is pretty much down to blaming something on Russia or racism.

Last edited:
    He and his minions rather people talk about this nonsense than Covid kills 220000 two weeks away from the election. IMHO.

He was serious as a heart attack.

Our free press is under attack right now from other quarters than Trump. As an aside I just saw this article, and it’s pretty disturbing.

I won’t threadjack any further.
    The dictator talk is just crazy. I can't believe that people still take everything Trump says literally.

The free press is under attack? The same free press that is basically an arm of the Democratic party? You guys will believe any anonymous intelligence sources from that same media as long as it's about Trump.

Nobody believes this nonsense. Only dimwits and QAnon followers. Which is why they are literally running back the whole pizza gate pedo thing. It is standard QAnon procedure. And the low IQ are believing it. But no one else fortunately.

It will end up hurting Trump when the real sources of this fake news comes out

It's Russian disinformation lol. How many times can the left and the media use that and still think people actually believe it? The left is pretty much down to blaming something on Russia or racism.

For clarification, because I honestly can't remember, has Trump ever came out and flat out denied the claims made by the New York Times regarding his taxes? I've seen plenty of times where he dodged around the question, but has he ever said "The claim that I only paid $750 in taxes in 2017 is false"?

He confirmed it in his townhall, Monte. He called it a “filing fee” because he is really that clueless about it.

For clarification, because I honestly can't remember, has Trump ever came out and flat out denied the claims made by the New York Times regarding his taxes? I've seen plenty of times where he dodged around the question, but has he ever said "The claim that I only paid $750 in taxes in 2017 is false"?

Well that is because a forbes article found more loans on other properties. He is in debt close to a billion is why he never denied anything because the real figure is double that.

Nope no flat out denials by Trump.

The dictator talk is just crazy. I can't believe that people still take everything Trump says literally.

The free press is under attack? The same free press that is basically an arm of the Democratic party? You guys will believe any anonymous intelligence sources from that same media as long as it's about Trump.

pot calling kettle black here, except you trust anonymous Twitter accounts. At least the legitimate media has a standards and practices department which vets their anonymous sources before publication. Which is exactly why Rudy couldn’t get anyone, even Fox News, to publish his Russian propaganda other than the NY Post. He even said everyone wanted to check it out before they published it and he couldn’t have that.

Also, anonymous sources cited in legitimate media aren’t unknown to the reporter. They know who it is and they know if they are in a position to know what they claim. I will trust these (to a certain extent) all day over some random person in Twitter who doesn’t identify themselves.

BTW, what happened to the picture of the “FBI subpoena” you posted? I was curious about that. Did you figure out it was a fake?

Also, in order to appoint a special counsel, don’t you need a crime? Committed by someone who has sway over the DOJ? there is nothing here that would meet any criteria for a special counsel.

Republicans in the House are just being stupid. Or they believe the public is stupid, take your pick.

I would laugh it off if these remarks came from private citizen Trump.

But they didn't.

And you guys will believe any source so long as it filters thru Hannity, Rudy or any other Trump water carrier.

Nobody believes this nonsense. Only dimwits and QAnon followers. Which is why they are literally running back the whole pizza gate pedo thing. It is standard QAnon procedure. And the low IQ are believing it. But no one else fortunately.

It will end up hurting Trump when the real sources of this fake news comes out

Hmmmm ... Low IQAnon.... we should print t-shirts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom