General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (8 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
    Reaction score
    Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
    The lies are just getting so ridiculous - nobody could ever believe this one.

sad part is 45% of Americans believe him. I'm not worried about 2024, Harris has this won. I am concerned about
    our future though. Democrats can't be complacent and nominate a Hillary Clinton type in the future

The cult of trump is very real, The only way to make them a non factor is to vote and keep voting until your last breath

Last edited:
    sad part is 45% of Americans believe him. I'm not worried about 2024, Harris has this won. I am concerned about
    our future though. Democrats can't be complacent and nominate a Hillary Clinton type in the future

The cult of trump is very real, The only way to make them a non factor is to vote and keep voting until your last breath
    I don’t think 45% believe his lies. Maybe 20% the others just want him to win because they want what he will do to happen. They want people not like them to be punished for the crime of being not like they are.

In the Corrupt Billionaires who dabble in Politics Department revealing they love fascism:

Hollywood Can’t Ditch Its Teslas Fast Enough: “They’re Destroying Their Leases and Walking Away”​

“Despite all the headlines, EV sales are still growing. They’re just not growing at the same speed that they were before. But Tesla is actually losing sales,” Kim says. “In fact, Tesla is one of the few EV makers that has been losing volume, not just losing market share.”

This decline can be correlated with Musk’s recent rightward turn and related online antics. “Rejection of Tesla recently spiked and continues among Democrats.

I don’t think 45% believe his lies. Maybe 20% the others just want him to win because they want what he will do to happen. They want people not like them to be punished for the crime of being not like they are.
    I think the cult is larger than that easily. If it was that low he wouldn't control the Republican party the way he does.

ump is a genius with women I mean, who else has such good rapport with them I mean, gotta be better than another woman. He promises just about anything maybe start promising free insemination from his fantastic genes I mean what woman wouldn't want such fertile fantastic sperm inside them?

Trump Says Women 'Will No Longer Be Thinking About Abortion' If He Wins​

Former President Donald Trump doubled down over the weekend on a bizarre all-caps message to female voters that he posted to his Truth Social page late Friday: “YOU WILL NO LONGER BE THINKING ABOUT ABORTION.”
    He repeated the message nearly word-for-word during a rally Saturday afternoon in Wilmington, North Carolina, suggesting that women will no longer need to concern themselves with their reproductive rights under a second Trump term ― even as recent polls show his support flagging among women.

In the Corrupt Billionaires who dabble in Politics Department revealing they love fascism:

Hollywood Can’t Ditch Its Teslas Fast Enough: “They’re Destroying Their Leases and Walking Away”​

“Despite all the headlines, EV sales are still growing. They’re just not growing at the same speed that they were before. But Tesla is actually losing sales,” Kim says. “In fact, Tesla is one of the few EV makers that has been losing volume, not just losing market share.”

This decline can be correlated with Musk’s recent rightward turn and related online antics. “Rejection of Tesla recently spiked and continues among Democrats.
    I have an electric car, it's NOT a Tesla.

I saw one of those butt ugly Tesla sort of pickup truck the other day. Gag ugly it was. Wow. As ugly as the AMC Pacer was.

I see electric semi trucks delivering things to stores all the time now. I don't know who makes them. They are nice looking rigs.

Trucks don't have to be ugly.

ump is a genius with women I mean, who else has such good rapport with them I mean, gotta be better than another woman. He promises just about anything maybe start promising free insemination from his fantastic genes I mean what woman wouldn't want such fertile fantastic sperm inside them?

Trump Says Women 'Will No Longer Be Thinking About Abortion' If He Wins​

Former President Donald Trump doubled down over the weekend on a bizarre all-caps message to female voters that he posted to his Truth Social page late Friday: “YOU WILL NO LONGER BE THINKING ABOUT ABORTION.”
    He repeated the message nearly word-for-word during a rally Saturday afternoon in Wilmington, North Carolina, suggesting that women will no longer need to concern themselves with their reproductive rights under a second Trump term ― even as recent polls show his support flagging among women.

Don't you worry your pretty little heads.

I saw one of those butt ugly Tesla sort of pickup truck the other day. Gag ugly it was. Wow. As ugly as the AMC Pacer was.

I see electric semi trucks delivering things to stores all the time now. I don't know who makes them. They are nice looking rigs.

Hey, I had a ‘76 Pacer. Yeah, it was ugly.

Saw one this morning

Yes it’s ugly

Looks like either what a child would draw or a car from an 80s sci fi movie

Janet Jackson has falsely claimed that Kamala Harris is not Black and has a white father, echoing words from Harris’s electoral opponent Donald Trump.

The singer, 58, whose brother Tito passed away aged 70 last week, made the surprising comments about the vice-president when asked how she felt about the US having its first female Black president.

In response, Jackson called into question Harris’s heritage, evoking comments questioning the Democratic candidate’s race previously made by Trump in July.

The “All for You” singer claimed: “She’s not Black. That’s what I heard. That she’s Indian. Her father’s white. That’s what I was told.”

Jackson then admitted she hadn’t “watched the news in a few days” but was told somebody had “discovered” Harris’ father “was white”……..

I think the cult is larger than that easily. If it was that low he wouldn't control the Republican party the way he does.

Trump simps like SFL, and Farb are about 30-36 percent of the polled electorate. It shows up in different polling to be around that %.

I really think the Republican party = MAGA. When Bill Kristol, and George Will have disavowed the current party. Anyone left is MAGA.

Last edited:
    Trump simps like SFL, and Farb are about 30-36 percent of the polled electorate. It shows up in different polling to be around that %.

I really think the Republican party = MAGA. When Bill Kristol, and George Will have disavowed the current party. Anyone left is MAGA.
    Agree completely. Republicans since Saint Ronnie the Dim-Witted have been focused on tax cuts as though they are the answer to the cure for the common cold. They seemed, on occasion, to have some morals and to occasionally work with Dems. The rise of hate radio and Newt Gingrich who should never be asked for his opinion on anything paved the way for the mess we have. When demographic change started to happen all they could do was resort to fear-mongering.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom