Former Republican State Senator Arrested in Election Scheme (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
    I wonder how many more they can find doing this. And the incumbent is clean until the next election as I can't see any way a judge tosses this election...

Yeah, I posted this in the political lies thread. It's a big deal. There were accusations leading up to the election, IIRC.

Um, Kanye anyone? I mean it was a pretty badly kept secret that the Republican Party bankrolled his campaign and gave him help to get on the ballot in several states.

Sorta the same thing.

Um, Kanye anyone? I mean it was a pretty badly kept secret that the Republican Party bankrolled his campaign and gave him help to get on the ballot in several states.

Sorta the same thing.

Not really though. Two much different scenarios. Kayne's campaign actually did file to run and actually made a few speeches iirc. The party can contribute to any candidate as long as it's within the rules to do so.

The Florida situation was actually fraudulent and theft.

as I can't see any way a judge tosses this election

and shouldn’t. While what happened is a total slap in the face to democracy, you can easily make the case voters should have known the difference between J Rodriguez and A Rodriguez on the ballot.

And yes, I realize something like this is aimed at people just voting down ballot, or who have to second guess which Rodriguez is which.

A Republican engaged in election fraud? I am stunned I tell you, stunned.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom