fork the mod who deleted my thread. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Great tactic. I'm sure they'll be more lenient with you in the future.

You obviously violated the rules for this board - which you probably haven't bothered to read based on your posting history - or it wouldn't have been deleted. Don't blame them for your inability to follow the rules.

The rules are right up there at the top of the board @Kiln. And right now I'd click on 'General Posting Guidelines' and pay particular attention to the part about not insulting moderators...

The rules are right up there at the top of the board @Kiln. And right now I'd click on 'General Posting Guidelines' and pay particular attention to the part about not insulting moderators...
    He's contributed little of value since he signed up, obviously doesn't care about the TOS/posting guidelines and is actively trying to get banned so he can play the victim.

See ya, @Kiln

What was the thread topic?

what happens if trump wins in 2020

but the left don't except the results just like 2016. Do you think the democrats will come to remove him by force? I can see the dems losing their minds and calling for his removal. The way they have acted for last 3 years proves they can't handle much more. I replied to a stupid thread about Trump not leaving if he lost and thought about it for a few minutes. The op of that thread had a point, so I decided to ask this question. For all the left leaning fine people on this board, what will you're fellow people do if he wins? except or scream at the sky, burn cities to the ground, riot, loot, blame Russia, China, UAB, Atlanta Falcons.....

This was the OP. The overall tenor was not very conducive to meaningful discussion, however, what specifically made it unworthy of an OP on the MCB board was the last sentence.

Not a very creative way to self-immolate. He was no That Pig Steve.

Bringing it back is like the message board equivalent of Cersei’s shame walk. :LOL:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom