Federal Law Enforcement Use Unmarked Vehicles To Grab Protesters Off Portland Streets (UPDATE: Trump admin. deploying federal LE to cities) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dragon

Staff member
    Reaction score
    “All United States Marshals Service arrestees have public records of arrest documenting their charges. Our agency did not arrest or detain Mark James Pettibone.”

OPB sent DHS an extensive list of questions about Pettibone’s arrest including: What is the legal justification for making arrests away from federal property? What is the legal justification for searching people who are not participating in criminal activity? Why are federal officers using civilian vehicles and taking people away in them? Are the arrests federal officers make legal under the constitution? If so, how?

After 7 p.m. Thursday, a DHS spokesperson responded, on background, that they could confirm Wolf was in Portland during the day. The spokesperson didn’t acknowledge the remaining questions.

This story is very troublesome.

No doubt. I get on my FB page once a day or so and it's just full of lunacy. It's insane. 500 nonsense posts about BLM, hydrocholoroquine, and insane conspiracy theories. The liberals and moderates have just about given up even commenting on any of the crazy crap and it's like a little self-confirming pity party on the right.

Boycott the NFL
    Buy beans from whatever that place was
    Boycott MLB - let's watch little league
    send kids back to school now - they're missing free lunch and will die if they don't go back
    Confiscate Soros
    Declare BLM a terrorist org

And, of course, Trump's ongoing attempt to cheat the election process in order to fulfill the needs of his disease
    I left FB 2 months ago. Best decision I have made for my mental health. If I want your opinion, call me. I do miss photos of the family, especially my nieces and nephews.

So yesterday was the day when the first wave of MERCs left town. No outside protection of the federal building. No announcements. No lights on. It seemed like no one was there so they may have all left.

Last night at the BLM protests, there was dissension amongst the BLM. One group wanted to continue to wage verbal attacks etc as always at the fence line and force them to come out and engage. That group had never been here before and had taken the PA away from BLM-PDX the leaders who had filled out the permits and had been there since before day 1. BLM-PDX said they had made a deal with the governor to lighten up on the federal building so when they leave the country will see peace when they aren’t here. Anyway, it was so sad to see them fighting each other. But after about an hour of yelling at each other they finally came together and agreed to back off....for now. If the feds don’t hold up their end, they will get the same treatment but with larger groups at the fence.

Once they came together, the rest of the night was awesome! Dancing, singing, and a makeshift parade to wave goodbye.

It was the first night since June where tear gas wasn’t deployed and the crowd physically dispersed. The crowd left on its own at about 1am with no arrests and no police intervention at all.

This is just regular cops but figured I'd post it here to remind everyone what this is all about to begin with. Nothing changes if nothing changes and I hope the BLM protests continue until there's actual change.

But after about an hour of yelling at each other they finally came together and agreed to back off....for now. If the feds don’t hold up their end, they will get the same treatment but with larger groups at the fence.

It was the first night since June where tear gas wasn’t deployed and the crowd physically dispersed. The crowd left on its own at about 1am with no arrests and no police intervention at all.

These things are related.

No it wasn’t. There were no feds in town they had already left.

now two nights no feds, no gas. Protests were big last night. No gas, no grenades.

but... but.... that’s not what Tim Pool and Ian Miles Cheong and Andy Ngo are telling us. So it’s impossible!

It really strains credulity that people like those partisan shills have convinced people that they are journalists. One of them tweeted this morning, “watch this Breitbart video on Facebook!” as proof.

Nonsense and partisan hackery interspersed with “click this link to send me money!” pleas.

Help us Save America!!!

by sending this message to 10 if your friends and donating NOW!!!!

Sing it with me-

“Monorail!.....Monorail!!!!.....MONORAIL!!!!”

Your friends in Ogdenville and Northaverbrook

Now three nights, with last night having a huge crowd of protesters, that Blackwater has been gone and no grenades no gas.

the fence around the building is still up and the protests have been totally refocused on ending systemic anti-Black and anti- indigenous racism that has infected our city. What we were doing before they showed up.

Fox News disagrees. :)

Portland sees 150-round shooting at apartment building, as crowds continue violent clashes with police

Fox News disagrees. :)

Portland sees 150-round shooting at apartment building, as crowds continue violent clashes with police

So an unrelated incident is tied in a headline to the protest. Typical Fox shenanigans.

it is sad but true.

Bev went in front of the group and announced she had formed a non profit and ordered to moms to leave at 12 as she was now liable.

This had not been discussed with anyone.

It is truly sad that a well meaning organization like WoMs can’t get along well enough to get out of their own way. Some wanted personal glory.

Oh and there have been articles written about the odd colored gasses and I happen to know that there are canisters being analyzed by OHSU. You know in case anyone was wondering

So this is the current word since some of us were wondering.

Using expired tear gas has not so great consequences. Something the article does not mention is one of the most identifiable (and dangerous) compounds it degraded into is HCL, or hydrochloric acid.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom