Election Certification Tracker (Update: All 50 States and DC have certified) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
    Reaction score
    As states complete their review and certification process, track their progress here.

Note: DC has also certified.

Here's a tracker to verify:

This article gives more info about each state's process:

Last edited:
    I think the OP is updated. GA is certified, btw.

Are there any consequential states that haven't yet? I know ASM (All States Matter), but most of them are sure things. I'm focused on the ones that determine the election. I'm thinking Georgia for sure is still out there. Any others?

I think the answer is no, enough of the swing states are now certified that it doesn’t matter. I think AZ is very close to being done and Nevada isn’t certified yet either. But with the others in, it doesn’t matter.

I think the answer is no, enough of the swing states are now certified that it doesn’t matter. I think AZ is very close to being done and Nevada isn’t certified yet either. But with the others in, it doesn’t matter.

Not that I think it matters, but apparently, the Trump train isn't done trying to muck up PA. It's a done deal though. I've just come to terms that Trump isn't going to concede and that he's gonna use the remainder of his term to raise more money.

Hey, if those idiots want to keep sending him money, I'm not gonna complain. They're the fools parting with their money.

Not that I think it matters, but apparently, the Trump train isn't done trying to muck up PA. It's a done deal though. I've just come to terms that Trump isn't going to concede and that he's gonna use the remainder of his term to raise more money.

Hey, if those idiots want to keep sending him money, I'm not gonna complain. They're the fools parting with their money.

Speaking of which, now that the election is over, does the limit on donations under FEC regulations still apply since the election is over?

Yep.

Nevada certified Tuesday, if what I am reading is correct.

So apparently the PA case doesn’t effect the Presidential election. Biden has already been certified and the judge only halted certification of races that haven’t been certified yet. The electors have actually already been appointed for Zoe Biden.

So from the Biden and Trump standpoint, PA is done. (source: PA Attorney General on Cuomo Prime Time).

Last edited:
    I thought that was the case, but hadn’t seen or heard for sure, so thank you for letting us know.

So apparently the PA case doesn’t effect the Presidential election. Biden has already been certified and the judge only halted certification of races that haven’t been certified yet. The electors have actually already been appointed for Zoe Biden.

So from the Biden and Trump standpoint, PA is done. (source: PA Attorney General on Cuomo Prime Time).
    So that's the PA Republicans secret plan. They are going to give their electoral college votes to Zoe Biden.

As states complete their review and certification process, track their progress here.

CERTIFIED: VT, WY, SD, SC, OK, DE, ND, FL, LA, GA, NH, KY, VA, AL, UT, MI, PA, ME, NM, MN, TX, MA, NC, AR, IN, CT, OH, NV

Here's a tracker to verify:

This article gives more info about each state's process:

and it means that Joe Bidens impeachment is getting closer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom