Durham investigation (Update: Sussman acquitted) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    It looks like the first shoe has dropped with the Durham investigation with the Clinesmith plea deal. Clinesmith wasn't a low level FBI employee involved in the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

He worked with Strzok to arrange sending an FBI agent into Trump-Flynn briefing, was on the Mueller team, he took part in the Papadopoulos interviews, and he participated in the FISA process.

From the NYT article:
    20200814_153906.jpg

I wonder who else knew about the lies?

I believe I read that Trump has installed these “liaisons” in nearly every department of the Executive. He really is a wanna be mob boss.

Makes me think of this part from Babylon 5. Also similar to the book/play "It Can't Happen Here".

Thank you for revealing this in a single Tweet, not 57 of them with highlighter and jumbled together in an indiscernible and chaotic fashion. You're a gentleman and a scholar.
    I've actually tried and can't make heads or tails out of anything when he posts it like that.

A 2019 report by the Justice Department inspector general found major problems with the accuracy of Danchenko’s information. But the 39-page indictment unveiled Thursday paints a more detailed picture of claims that were allegedly built on exaggerations, rumors and outright lies. The indictment is likely to buttress Republican charges that Democrats and FBI agents intentionally or accidentally turned cheap partisan smears into a high-stakes national security investigation of a sitting president.

The indictment also suggests Danchenko may have lied to Steele and others about where he was getting his information. Some of the material came from a Democratic Party operative with long-standing ties to Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, according to the charges, rather than well-connected Russians with insight into the Kremlin.

Indictment: https://www.washingtonpost.com/cont...8-2577b4c02104/?itid=lk_interstitial_manual_7

I am surprised that he has been allowed to continue the investigation.

I am surprised that he has been allowed to continue the investigation.

Why? What Trump did with the DoJ wasn't normal.

Menendez was a seating DNP senator who got prosecuted by Obama's DOJ.

I'll post single tweets highlighting how Hillary and the DNC & the Corporate Media pushed the BS Russia Narrative so I don't confuse anyone.

What's hilarious is that it ended up being that Hillary and the Democrats colluded with Russia to influence the election and you guys ate it up.

Oh look who Biden is posing with. The guy who fed Danchenko the BS Russia collusion narrative. 🤣🤣🤣

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom