Durham investigation (Update: Sussman acquitted) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    It looks like the first shoe has dropped with the Durham investigation with the Clinesmith plea deal. Clinesmith wasn't a low level FBI employee involved in the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

He worked with Strzok to arrange sending an FBI agent into Trump-Flynn briefing, was on the Mueller team, he took part in the Papadopoulos interviews, and he participated in the FISA process.

From the NYT article:
    20200814_153906.jpg

I wonder who else knew about the lies?

This seems to confirm my hunch that DOJ curtailed the investigation.

This seems to confirm my hunch that DOJ curtailed the investigation.

I'm guessing the "former law enforcement officials" are McCabe or Comey. Are they to be believed at this point with all we know about the investigation? How convenient that after Mueller didn't find conspiracy that the new narrative is that Mueller wasn't allowed to fully investigate Trump.

The MCB's favorite Russia reporter with a new Tweet:

The 302 on the mysterious Joseph Misfud has been declassified.

Hey if anyone else thought what techno frog and undercover ham had anything remotely close to news to post it would be picked up by bigger outlets.

So lay off the frog and ham please.

Last edited:
    Hey if anyone else thought what techno frog and undercover ham had anything remotely close to news to post it would be picked up by bigger outlets.

So lay off the frog and ham please.
    Maybe you could figure out this one Columbo. Why haven't we seen this reported on by the national media except the Washington Times and Fox News? Those are the only ones that come up on a Google News search for "weissmann phone."

Gee, I wonder why they all wiped their phones. 27 phones wiped of their data from Mueller's team. What were they hiding? I wonder why the IG report didn't mention it?

Federal prosecutor Nora Dannehy, a top aide to U.S. Attorney John H. Durham in his Russia investigation, has quietly resigned — at least partly out of concern that the investigative team is being pressed for political reasons to produce a report before its work is done, colleagues said.

Dannehy, a highly regarded prosecutor who has worked with or for Durham for decades, informed colleagues in the U.S. Attorney’s office in New Haven of her resignation from the Department of Justice by email Thursday evening. The short email was a brief farewell message and said nothing about political pressure, her work for Durham or what the Durham team has produced, according to people who received it.

Barr has already said that Biden isn't a target so any report or indictments shouldn't affect the election. If I had to guess I don't think they will issue a report. I think it will be indictments or nothing.

Maybe you could figure out this one Columbo. Why haven't we seen this reported on by the national media except the Washington Times and Fox News? Those are the only ones that come up on a Google News search for "weissmann phone."

Gee, I wonder why they all wiped their phones. 27 phones wiped of their data from Mueller's team. What were they hiding? I wonder why the IG report didn't mention it?

My

Oh my God don't get all worked up nothing to see here.

This is the investigation of the investigation just so it drops in time for the election.

Come on man this shirt is just so comical.

Did not a career doj investigator just quit and said this is a bunch of bull 🐂!

Quit getting all worked up for nothing. Because this is nothing

Federal prosecutor Nora Dannehy, a top aide to U.S. Attorney John H. Durham in his Russia investigation, has quietly resigned — at least partly out of concern that the investigative team is being pressed for political reasons to produce a report before its work is done, colleagues said.

Dannehy, a highly regarded prosecutor who has worked with or for Durham for decades, informed colleagues in the U.S. Attorney’s office in New Haven of her resignation from the Department of Justice by email Thursday evening. The short email was a brief farewell message and said nothing about political pressure, her work for Durham or what the Durham team has produced, according to people who received it.

Barr has already said that Biden isn't a target so any report or indictments shouldn't affect the election. If I had to guess I don't think they will issue a report. I think it will be indictments or nothing.
    Bull 🐂!

My

Oh my God don't get all worked up nothing to see here.

This is the investigation of the investigation just so it drops in time for the election.

Come on man this shirt is just so comical.

Did not a career doj investigator just quit and said this is a bunch of bull 🐂!

Quit getting all worked up for nothing. Because this is nothing
    Okay so no comment.

Durham is coming

I think the cell phones being “wiped” is a bunch of nothing, I couldn’t find anyone without an axe to grind reporting on it, with the exception of Yahoo News, and their piece was vague. It at least mentioned that most of the phones had been turned in at the end of the investigation and then reset to factory settings so they could be reissued to other people. Not very concerning, unless you want to stir up controversy.

I think three people had password issues that caused their phones to reset. So big deal. 🤷‍♀️

Yeah, hard to say - I don't think 'political pressure to complete the investigation' before the election doesn't necessarily mean anything for Biden, but if Trump (or Trump political agents) think it's going to be helpful for Trump (e.g. substantiate some of his claims) it could still be viewed as helpful to happen before the election.

The fact that Barr had been publicly hinting at something significant coming before the election pretty much tells us that he views this as a political effort to help Trump get re-elected. And the prosecutor who resigned evidently told people privately that Barr was putting pressure on the investigation which she felt was politically motivated.

Why haven't we seen this reported on by the national media except the Washington Times and Fox News?
    It's probably either because of the words in your search or the search engine showing you the sources you visit the most, becuase I saw this earlier today on the front page of CNN's website.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom