Durham investigation (Update: Sussman acquitted) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    It looks like the first shoe has dropped with the Durham investigation with the Clinesmith plea deal. Clinesmith wasn't a low level FBI employee involved in the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

He worked with Strzok to arrange sending an FBI agent into Trump-Flynn briefing, was on the Mueller team, he took part in the Papadopoulos interviews, and he participated in the FISA process.

From the NYT article:
    20200814_153906.jpg

I wonder who else knew about the lies?

A case of unwanted political turmoil perpetuated by a frightened immoral Democratic Party leadership and it’s established Beauracracy.

So your contention is that the current political turmoil is unwanted by some (who?), but that Democratic Party leadership has somehow established a bureaucracy somewhere, and they are perpetuating the political turmoil? Tell me more, because this doesn’t seem likely.

There was another release of information last night. It was a DOJ submission to the court of the 302 of the recent interview of FBI agent William Barrnett. He was the lead investigator on the Flynn case. He said he thought prosecution was used by Mueller to try to get Trump.

I can't believe that the investigation was this bad. It's even worse than I thought.

What's ironic is Clinton colluded with a possible Russian spy(Steele sub-source) to dig up dirt(which all turned out not to be true) to try to claim Trump was colluding with Russia.

It's similar to the projection with the panic for Trump looking into Ukraine when Hunter Biden allegedly received 3.5 million from the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow.

SFL, you say too many untrue things to even bother with.

For one thing, there were parts of the Steele Dossier that were true, so once you claim it was all untrue you betray your bias. Clinton colluded with Steele’s sub-source is particularly hilarious. Lol. When did this “collusion” happen? Please be specific about when they met or corresponded about the Dossier.

Every “bombshell” relies on one agent, as far as I can tell. For all this supposed “wrongdoing” we have seen exactly one minor indictment from Durham. That’s it. And, it looks like that will be the end result, or they wouldn’t be releasing this information now. And all the Barnett stuff looks like intra-office squabbles to me.

Meantime, a judge has ruled that the wrongful termination case being brought by McCabe against Barr’s DOJ can proceed.

Yeah, moose, Mate is completely biased in his outlook. He is like the scientist who fudges the data to get the result he is looking for, ignoring data that doesn’t fit the desired result. He specifies he is stating his opinion and using anonymous sources to boot. 🤷‍♀️

SFL, you say too many untrue things to even bother with.

For one thing, there were parts of the Steele Dossier that were true, so once you claim it was all untrue you betray your bias. Clinton colluded with Steele’s sub-source is particularly hilarious. Lol. When did this “collusion” happen? Please be specific about when they met or corresponded about the Dossier.

Every “bombshell” relies on one agent, as far as I can tell. For all this supposed “wrongdoing” we have seen exactly one minor indictment from Durham. That’s it. And, it looks like that will be the end result, or they wouldn’t be releasing this information now. And all the Barnett stuff looks like intra-office squabbles to me.

Meantime, a judge has ruled that the wrongful termination case being brought by McCabe against Barr’s DOJ can proceed.

Yeah, moose, Mate is completely biased in his outlook. He is like the scientist who fudges the data to get the result he is looking for, ignoring data that doesn’t fit the desired result. He specifies he is stating his opinion and using anonymous sources to boot. 🤷‍♀️
    What parts of the Steele Dossier were true that weren't already publicly known at the time it was compiled? Be specific

Keep you head in the sand if you like. It appears that more indictments are on the way.

The information released in the last 24 hours is damning and it's not surprising you are still in denial. [mod edit: once more, we are not doing #BlueAnon]

Mate has an axe to grind while he is talking about official government documents showing the corruption in the Russia investigation 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
    No. It's really, REALLY isn't.

"BlueAnon" is, in no way, the "Left's version of QAnon." I have removed reference to it in the past and I just removed some here. The two are not at all equal and it's not even close. Furthermore, there's no discussion of "BlueAnon" as a real thing or anything of substance except to insult others behind a hashtag.

Nobody, that I am aware of, is accusing anyone of giving QAnon any credibility or using it as an insult toward another poster. Believing that Mueller's investigation was worthwhile is not going to be labeled as "Blue Anon" as a means of insult. And it's not remotely close to QAnon's beliefs, on merit.

There's more than enough here in the thread without resorting to the phrase, especially when it's used as an insult.

We are not going to have posters labeling others as "QAnon cultists" or "BlueAnon" believers without any provocation and/or as a means to get in a quick jab.

Last edited:
    I can't believe that the investigation was this bad. It's even worse than I thought.

What's ironic is Clinton colluded with a possible Russian spy(Steele sub-source) to dig up dirt(which all turned out not to be true) to try to claim Trump was colluding with Russia.

Can you provide us with evidence of this collusion?

I also have to point out that by claiming that Clintons campaign colluded with a possible Russian spy, you are also admitting that Trumps campaign colluded with Russia.

We know for a fact that members of Trumps campaign met with someone they believed was a representative of the Russian government, offering dirt on Clinton, and during that meeting they discussed sanctions on Russia.

🚨🚨🚨Brennan briefed Obama on Hillary's approval of a proposal to attack Trump in the 2016 election by tying him to Putin according to Brennan's handwritten notes. Intelligence officials forwarded an investigative referral to Comey and Strzok about Clinton's approval of a plan to link Trump to Russian hackers hampering US election to distract from Hillary’s email scandal.

The Clinton campaign did try to pin the DNC hacking on Trump by hiring Fusion GPS who made that exact allegation. That happened regardless of whether the Russians actually thought it happened or not.
    20200929_181230.jpg

Brennan briefed Obama on Hillary's approval of a proposal to attack Trump in the 2016 election by tying him to Putin according to Brennan's handwritten notes. Intelligence officials forwarded an investigative referral to Comey and Strzok about Clinton's approval of a plan to link Trump to Russian hackers hampering US election to distract from Hillary’s email scandal.

The Clinton campaign did try to pin the DNC hacking on Trump by hiring Fusion GPS who made that exact allegation. That happened regardless of whether the Russians actually thought it happened or not.
    @superchuck500 Pointed out in a another thread how the above is total political, partisan nonsense. Ratcliffe admits that he's basing it solely on suspect intelligence from Russian intelligence sources.

Like Russian intelligence sources are going to be honest about who they are working with or manipulating in foreign countries. If anything, Russians pointing a finger at Clinton is more evidence that they were most likely working with or manipulating Trump. They aren't going to burn their assets, so pointing a finger at Clinton is compelling evidence that she was not their asset and her appoint likely was.

The fact that Clinton pointed out that the Trump campaign had many questionable ties to Russians does not mean that fact is not true. In fact, their is plenty of verified, compelling evidence that it is in fact true that the Trump campaign had many had many questionable ties to Russians.

Check out these shenanigans.

Last edited:
    @superchuck500 Pointed out in a another thread how the above is total political, partisan nonsense. Ratcliffe admits that he's basing it solely on suspect intelligence from Russian intelligence sources.

Like Russian intelligence sources are going to be honest about who they are working with or manipulating in foreign countries. If anything, Russians pointing a finger at Clinton is more evidence that they were most likely working with or manipulating Trump. They aren't going to burn their assets, so pointing a finger at Clinton is compelling evidence that she was not their asset and her appoint likely was.

Why would Brennan personally brief Obama on it if it was thought to be false?

Was it just a coincidence that Hillary did exactly what the Russian intelligence stated?

This was an interesting part of the Trump tax article:

20200929_191929.jpg
    Notice they did not say "this proves Trump had no connections to Russia." Also, notice they say "previously unreported connections." They are not saying that the taxes in any way disprove the previously reported connections Trump has to Russia.

This statement proves nothing one way or another about Trump's connections to Russia.

So you believe Russian intelligence when they say that it's false that they had ties to Trump? You believe them over US intelligence?
    I didn't say I believed the Russian intelligence. Brennan personally briefed Obama on it and US intelligence officials made an investigation referral on it to Comey and Strzok. Despite what Russia believed or not Hillary did exactly what they claimed.

I didn't say I believed the Russian intelligence. Brennan personally briefed Obama on it and US intelligence officials made an investigation referral on it to Comey and Strzok. Despite what Russia believed or not Hillary did exactly what they claimed.
    Which is to be expected and would be the right thing to do if Brennan, Obama and Hilary had evidence that Trump had questionable connections to Russians.

Is there any indication, other than from Russian intelligence sources, that Brennan, Obama or Hilary believed that there was no truth to Trumps questionable ties to Russians?

It seems you believe that they did and you seem to basing that belief on the word of Russian intelligence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom