Durham investigation (Update: Sussman acquitted) (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    It looks like the first shoe has dropped with the Durham investigation with the Clinesmith plea deal. Clinesmith wasn't a low level FBI employee involved in the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

He worked with Strzok to arrange sending an FBI agent into Trump-Flynn briefing, was on the Mueller team, he took part in the Papadopoulos interviews, and he participated in the FISA process.

From the NYT article:
    20200814_153906.jpg

I wonder who else knew about the lies?

You’re going to be sorely disappointed when there are either no further indictments or very minimal actual findings from Durham. You’re still posting speculation. And it’s not exactly bombshell material no matter what your faves say. 🥱

Correction. FBI BOMBSHELL documents.

I am trying to keep up really.

I thought the FBI was behind the DeepState? So how could their guy be a security threat and be in the tank for Obama trying to subvert Trump?

Wait. Is this where QAnon fits in?

Oh and MLK was a FBI national security threat too.

Correction. FBI BOMBSHELL documents.

I am trying to keep up really.

I thought the FBI was behind the DeepState? So how could their guy be a security threat and be in the tank for Obama trying to subvert Trump?

Wait. Is this where QAnon fits in?

Oh and MLK was a FBI national security threat too.
    Those are very good questions to ask!

FBI is not intelligence by any means, but these players have been playing an uniformed public like a fiddle. It’s really unethical. But y’all already know that.

FBI is not intelligence by any means, but these players have been playing an uniformed public like a fiddle. It’s really unethical. But y’all already know that.

this post confuses me, what does the FBI not being intelligence have to do with the intelligence sub source for the Steele dossier we were talking about?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom