Durham investigation (Update: Sussman acquitted) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    It looks like the first shoe has dropped with the Durham investigation with the Clinesmith plea deal. Clinesmith wasn't a low level FBI employee involved in the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

He worked with Strzok to arrange sending an FBI agent into Trump-Flynn briefing, was on the Mueller team, he took part in the Papadopoulos interviews, and he participated in the FISA process.

From the NYT article:
    20200814_153906.jpg

I wonder who else knew about the lies?

This trial isn’t going well for Durham, despite the breathless assertions of the extremist press. I’ve seen it described as “malicious prosecution” by Durham, who has thrown away any sort of serious professional reputation he may have had before he started his “investigation”. I don’t think any legal person following this trial thinks Sussman will be convicted.

Wow. The Steele Dossier was leaked to BuzzFeed as a "hail Mary" "to thwart the swearing-in of Trump." That's according to testimony from Fusion GPS.
    20220426_183025.png
    Nope. That"s just Simpson's speculation. But when that's all you have, I guess that what you roll with.

So Durham couldn't even get his main target convicted. What a waste of money on this never ending "investigation" which hunt.

(CNN)Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann was acquitted Tuesday of lying to the FBI, in the first trial of special counsel John Durham's investigation.

The verdict is a major defeat for Durham and his Justice Department prosecutors, who have spent three years looking for wrongdoing in the Trump-Russia probe. He claimed Sussmann lied during a 2016 meeting in which he passed a tip to the FBI about Donald Trump and Russia.

The Washington, DC, federal jury deliberated for six hours over two days before reaching its verdict.
    Durham's efforts to "investigate the investigators" are ongoing, and have outlasted the Russia probe itself, which was taken over by special counsel Robert Mueller and convicted six Trump associates, including his lawyer, his 2016 campaign chair, and a senior White House official.

Durham is an embarrassment to his field. And to think we all read what a great reputation he had when he was appointed-turns out he is a partisan hack, just like Bill Barr. I hope whoever he answers to can shut this waste of taxpayer money down.

different link:

According to right wing pretend legal experts, poor Durham is a victim, you see, of an unfair justice system in which politics factor into high profile cases. They say this without a hint of irony.

Wow, look at these comments from jurors, this decision wasn't even close. It was a total failure for Durham. I think it's high time Durham gets called into a congressional hearing to answer why he's wasting the governments time and money for no reason. It's past time Garland shuts down this special counsel.

The verdict, coming after less than a full day of deliberations spread over parts of Friday and Tuesday, was not a close call or a hard decision, two jurors told The Washington Post.

“Politics were not a factor,” the jury forewoman said. “We felt really comfortable being able to share what we thought. We had concise notes, and we were able to address the questions together,” she said, declining to give her name as she left the courthouse.

“Personally, I don’t think it should have been prosecuted,” she added, saying the government “could have spent our time more wisely.” A second juror told The Post that in the jury room, “everyone pretty much saw it the same way.”

Wow, look at these comments from jurors, this decision wasn't even close. It was a total failure for Durham. I think it's high time Durham gets called into a congressional hearing to answer why he's wasting the governments time and money for no reason. It's past time Garland shuts down this special counsel.

Well there you go.

Seems like it was largely a waste of time (especially with the quick decision by the jury and them saying they were presented a weak case) but Garland did the best thing he could imo by letting this play out to this point.

He's probably good to shut it down at this point though.

Undercover Huber and or Techno Fog will straighten this out right?

Right?!?

Otherwise somebody on this board will have fallen victim to ANOTHER fake story. That’s like five major stories in a row this person will have been on the wrong side.

Just like the last time, we won’t see this individual for a few months and then they will pop up with something about Hunter’s laptop.

Undercover Huber and or Techno Fog will straighten this out right?

Right?!?

Otherwise somebody on this board will have fallen victim to ANOTHER fake story. That’s like five major stories in a row this person will have been on the wrong side.

Just like the last time, we won’t see this individual for a few months and then they will pop up with something about Hunter’s laptop.
    Hey, now! Hunter’s laptop has info on the Clinton’s killing Foster, leaking info to Iran, who killed JFK and the truth about, well, fill-in-the-blank conspiracy theory. Oh, yeah, I forgot. People sticking spoons on themselves because they became magnetized after getting COVID vaccine.

Yeesh, hoomins.

Hey, now! Hunter’s laptop has info on the Clinton’s killing Foster, leaking info to Iran, who killed JFK and the truth about, well, fill-in-the-blank conspiracy theory. Oh, yeah, I forgot. People sticking spoons on themselves because they became magnetized after getting COVID vaccine.

Yeesh, hoomins.
    JFK Jr.'s soul is trapped in Hunter's laptop, and the media is trying to hide it to prevent him from being released to make sure that Qanon can never get the rapture they were promised.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom