Difficult relationship issues when you’re liberal (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

tigerfan

Reaction score

I Think My Partner’s Reason for Suddenly Wanting Kids Might Be Racist​

We’d originally agreed not to have children, but now he’s saying our genes are too “smart” not to pass on.​

Good thing there’s great advice from Slate on the issue
    Yea, slate really has it's finger on the pulse of liberals.

🤷‍♀️ I’m sure it seemed like a good idea at the time.

If you’re a conservative you have to figure out if you support this, though:

I would love to have more context added to this, but she sounds a bit deranged.

1. What would possibly be the charges? Just arrest government employees for doing their job?
    2. Why does she think the OSHA employees would be coming from Washington? There are two offices already in AZ, I think, one for federal employers and one for everyone else.
    3. Also, the plan states that employers would be counted on to comply with the plan, with OSHA merely asking to see the records if and when they come on site for an inspection for some other reason.

I mean, this sort of rant really seems nuts.

If you’re a conservative you have to figure out if you support this, though:

I would love to have more context added to this, but she sounds a bit deranged.

1. What would possibly be the charges? Just arrest government employees for doing their job?
    2. Why does she think the OSHA employees would be coming from Washington? There are two offices already in AZ, I think, one for federal employers and one for everyone else.
    3. Also, the plan states that employers would be counted on to comply with the plan, with OSHA merely asking to see the records if and when they come on site for an inspection for some other reason.

I mean, this sort of rant really seems nuts.

If i were the head of OSHA i would already be on a flight to AZ.

If i were the head of OSHA i would already be on a flight to AZ.

That's how you deal with this kind of insanity, you confront it head-on. See, the Base will tolerate anything but losing or appearing weak. If you make a big, public scene out of the Guv failing to arrest anyone, you cut her knees out from under her.

That's how you deal with this kind of insanity, you confront it head-on. See, the Base will tolerate anything but losing or appearing weak. If you make a big, public scene out of the Guv failing to arrest anyone, you cut her knees out from under her.
    They'd blame it on the "deep state" or claim the military and Trump are making arrests no one knows about.

She isn’t the Governor, she’s just Trump’s preferred candidate. So as of right now there is nothing to confront.

Man, y’all are going to go nuts when Rittenhouse gets off because he acted in self defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom