DeJoy under FBI investigation... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I thought Biden had nominated 4 new board members to the Post Office Board so they could vote his arse out.

Maybe this will get him out of the USPS at least...

Another old allegation finally being investigated by a DoJ that is no longer being held back by a corrupt AG. This was initially brought to light in Sep 2020 but it was stymied by the corrupt Barr's DoJ and congressional Republicans.

“Louis was a national fundraiser for the Republican Party. He asked employees for money. We gave him the money, and then he reciprocated by giving us big bonuses,” said David Young, DeJoy’s longtime director of human resources, who had access to payroll records at New Breed from the late 1990s to 2013 and is now retired. “When we got our bonuses, let’s just say they were bigger, they exceeded expectations — and that covered the tax and everything else.”
    Another former employee with knowledge of the process described a similar series of events, saying DeJoy orchestrated additional compensation for employees who had made political contributions, instructing managers to award bonuses to specific individuals.
    “He would ask employees to make contributions at the same time that he would say, ‘I’ll get it back to you down the road,’ ” said the former employee, who, like others interviewed for this report, spoke on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retribution from DeJoy.

During his testimony, DeJoy was asked by Rep. Jim Cooper (D-Tenn.) if he had repaid executives for making donations to the Trump campaign.
    “That’s an outrageous claim, sir, and I resent it. . . . The answer is no,” DeJoy responded angrily.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom