Law Enforcement Reform Thread (formerly Defund the Police) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

First Time Poster

Reaction score
    So I got busy the other day with the intention to revisit this topic and answer some of the responses put forward but I realized the thread was deleted. But, I felt we had good dialogue happening before I left so I wanted to restart the topic to get the conversation going again. We started some dialogue about it on the liberal board but I feel this topic transcends party lines so I'm making a MCB thread. Post #2, or my next post, is the post I made on the liberal board when asked to elaborate how I felt.

Remember the uproar from republicans when the "defund the police" stuff was going on?

Speaker Mike Johnson:

"We also advanced cuts to some of the agencies that have been turned against the American people. We are going to cut 3% from DOJ, 7% from the ATF, 6% from the FBI, and 10% from the EPA."

Remember the uproar from republicans when the "defund the police" stuff was going on?

Speaker Mike Johnson:

"We also advanced cuts to some of the agencies that have been turned against the American people. We are going to cut 3% from DOJ, 7% from the ATF, 6% from the FBI, and 10% from the EPA."
    Who do these Q-nuts think is going to arrest the baby-eating lizard people?

It's not going to be Sheriff Bubba

Speaker Mike Johnson:

“Have been turned against the American people”? Flock Mike Johnson. He is a dangerous, worthless piece of schlitz.

Who do these Q-nuts think is going to arrest the baby-eating lizard people?

It's not going to be Sheriff Bubba
    yep Or but those pedo groups in the basements of pizza shops. man so much yporitc thignsin this. all for trump nothing for the actual Americans. Mike is so far up trumps arse he knows what he ate 5 minutes after trump ate it.

Speaker Mike Johnson:

One is Federal and one is local. MCAB is a fair description in this situation.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspects...er-jonathan-diller-identified-lengthy-records
    The suspected shooter, 34-year-old Guy Rivera, has at least four prior arrests, according to the source.

The driver of the vehicle, 41-year-old Lindy Jones, has at least 12 prior arrests. His last arrest was in April 2023 for a loaded firearm, the NYPD source told Fox News.

"Less than a year gun charge," New York City Mayor Eric Adams said at a press conference. "He's back on the streets. April 2023. This is what you call not a crime problem, a recidivist problem. Same bad people doing bad things to good people. Less than a year, he's back on the streets with another gun."

With the new alt-left push of bail reform what is the magic number to actually keep a career criminal in jail so he/she doesn't pose a threat to to the society?

Not entirely sure what the answer is but I can guess this is not it.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspects...er-jonathan-diller-identified-lengthy-records
    The suspected shooter, 34-year-old Guy Rivera, has at least four prior arrests, according to the source.

The driver of the vehicle, 41-year-old Lindy Jones, has at least 12 prior arrests. His last arrest was in April 2023 for a loaded firearm, the NYPD source told Fox News.

"Less than a year gun charge," New York City Mayor Eric Adams said at a press conference. "He's back on the streets. April 2023. This is what you call not a crime problem, a recidivist problem. Same bad people doing bad things to good people. Less than a year, he's back on the streets with another gun."

With the new alt-left push of bail reform what is the magic number to actually keep a career criminal in jail so he/she doesn't pose a threat to to the society?

Not entirely sure what the answer is but I can guess this is not it.

Bail reform? Was he out on bail when he allegedly committed that crime?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom