Federal criminal investigation Hunter Biden focuses on his business dealings (Update: DOJ appoints special counsel) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, Senate Republicans revealed in their report on the younger Biden’s work in Ukraine.

Baturina is referenced in the 87-page report, which was released Wednesday, addressing her payment to Biden’s investment firm in early 2014.

“Baturina became Russia’s only female billionaire when her plastics company, Inteko, received a series of Moscow municipal contracts while her husband was mayor,” it said in providing background on the businesswoman.

The report described her involvement with Biden as “a financial relationship,” but declined to delve deeper into why the wire transfer was made.

The probe also found that Baturina sent 11 wires transfers between May and December 2015 to a bank account belonging to BAK USA, a tech startup that filed for bankruptcy in March 2019.

Nine of those 11 wire transfers were first sent to Rosemont Seneca Partners, the investment firm founded by Biden and Chris Heinz, stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry, before being transferred to BAK USA.

We all know their is massive corruption on both sides of the aisle. Here is an alleged allegation against Hunter Biden who was allegedly enriching himself because his Dad was Vice President.

I voted for Trump even though he is corrupt. They all are.I'm feel I'm just choosing the less of two evil's. He is corrupt but doesn't have China and all the big power behind him. Biden is corrupt but he has all the power people behind him. I think The Biden dealings with China alone would say me from voting for him.

yeah...about that

Also I would like to add. I hear about Trump being so Corrupt but their are never any facts to show. Just blanket statements.
    Their is so much evidence against the left with Voter fraud and Biden's with all the shady deals. So if someone has some facts on Trump please list them here. I would like to read about them.
    Thanks

Also I would like to add. I hear about Trump being so Corrupt but their are never any facts to show. Just blanket statements.
    Their is so much evidence against the left with Voter fraud and Biden's with all the shady deals. So if someone has some facts on Trump please list them here. I would like to read about them.
    Thanks

What's your idea of what constitutes corruption?

Thanks

If you haven't already read the facts that have accumulated over not only the last four years but the last forty years about Donald Trump then you aren't actually interested in reading them.

Thanks

Trump University

It is a very long list, some might be debatable, but Trump University is one of several that not even the most loyal Trumpist can deny.

Yes, I would suggest just starting with one area and learning about that. The list is so long.

Huh? Let's just not even go their. I believe the way I do and you believe the way you do. Nothing will change with this back and forth. If I have to enplane what corruption is then were already lost as a society.

The whole point of a message board is to have discussions. If you aren't willing to back up what you say with more than feelings and you aren't open to having your mind changed then there isn't much reason to post.

Yeah, I know. Sigh. There was no voter fraud that had any effect on the outcome of the election. Period.

NBC has seen an email that said that Hunter Biden didn't report his $400,000 income from Burisma on his tax returns.

What I am seeing from some who have looked into this far more than I care to, lol, is that while there may be some tax liability, that’s it. The money laundering and other stuff doesn’t pass muster. It’s a bunch of speculative stuff that won’t amount to anything.

Either way, it doesn’t involve Joe, so I really couldn’t care less.

NBC has seen an email that said that Hunter Biden didn't report his $400,000 income from Burisma on his tax returns.

The email was made available by Rudy Giuliani’s attorney Robert Costello.
    NBC News did not have access to the full drive. It is not known what, if any, action Hunter Biden took in response to the email.
    There’s no indication that his work for the Burisma national gas company is part of the investigation

So we have an email from "Hunter's laptop," as far as we know his 2014 taxes were already amended to include this $400,000 and there's no indication this is even part of the investigation. Why does this topic even exist?

Also I would like to add. I hear about Biden being so corrupt but there are never any facts to show. Just blanket statements.
    There is so much evidence against the right with voter fraud and Trump's with all the shady deals. So if someone has some facts on Biden please list them here. I would like to read about them.
    Thanks

Your move.

If one believes that there was voter fraud, despite the absolutely stunning lack of evidence, one doesn’t have the mental capacity to critically think or discern reality from fantasy.

One is fed a false narrative and then believes it due to their low intelligence and confirmation bias.

You are a mark. You were conned. Jim Jones would be proud.

Huh? Let's just not even go their. I believe the way I do and you believe the way you do. Nothing will change with this back and forth. If I have to enplane what corruption is then were already lost as a society.

The entire point of me asking you that question is to make sure we are on the same page. If I provide evidence of Trump's corruption, it may not be an act you consider corrupt. That's why we establish firm definitions. They help to anchor the goalposts to prevent them from being moved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom