Federal criminal investigation Hunter Biden focuses on his business dealings (Update: DOJ appoints special counsel) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, Senate Republicans revealed in their report on the younger Biden’s work in Ukraine.

Baturina is referenced in the 87-page report, which was released Wednesday, addressing her payment to Biden’s investment firm in early 2014.

“Baturina became Russia’s only female billionaire when her plastics company, Inteko, received a series of Moscow municipal contracts while her husband was mayor,” it said in providing background on the businesswoman.

The report described her involvement with Biden as “a financial relationship,” but declined to delve deeper into why the wire transfer was made.

The probe also found that Baturina sent 11 wires transfers between May and December 2015 to a bank account belonging to BAK USA, a tech startup that filed for bankruptcy in March 2019.

Nine of those 11 wire transfers were first sent to Rosemont Seneca Partners, the investment firm founded by Biden and Chris Heinz, stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry, before being transferred to BAK USA.

We all know their is massive corruption on both sides of the aisle. Here is an alleged allegation against Hunter Biden who was allegedly enriching himself because his Dad was Vice President.

So are the Bidens the new Clintons? Constantly facing investigations that ultimately amount to nothing because they're somehow bumbling buffoons and criminal masterminds all at the same time?
    Yup, just like they stole the 2020 election for president, leaving no evidence that proves their guilt btw, but failed to steal the Senate and reinforce the House.

Bumbling buffoons and criminal masterminds all at the same time!!!

I thought the FBI was the deep state? Why are they investigating Biden’s family if they are in the tank for the Dems?

So are the Bidens the new Clintons? Constantly facing investigations that ultimately amount to nothing because they're somehow bumbling buffoons and criminal masterminds all at the same time?

As long as the environment on Capitol Hill remains as toxic as it is, Congressional members will always be looking for dirt on each other, and especially on the President, no matter who's in office. There will always be investigations.

China is buying influence with Joe through Hunter. Do you think that China was actually interested in Hunte4 strictly for his expertise?

I already said that the only reason people paid Hunter was because they wanted access to Joe. I have also said that I doubt Hunter made sure to let his accountant know about all of his income, and is most likely guilty of many crimes.

I have not seen evidence of Joe actually delivering influence or inappropriately covering up for Hunter.

If it turns out that Joe did anything wrong, I believe he should resign.

The problem as I see it is we can't trust the Government or the Media.So we are left with questions that can't be answered. I didn't Vote for Trump the first time but did this time. I have never before this point picked a side. I have never liked or trusted any of the politicians that run our country. This corruption with Biden and his family is just a tip of the iceberg. Our Government officials are self entitled and above the law and have been for many years. The way things have gone in this last year I have all of the sudden chosen a side. I now look at myself as a republican. Do I think the Republican's are all honest No I don't. But I think the people in our country that follow the republican way aren't as likely to be brainwashed by the media and politicians on the left. But that's just my opinion. Since I can't talk to any of my family or friends about this because of the volatility of the subject I have to go tho the forums to get things of my chest.

The problem as I see it is we can't trust the Government or the Media.So we are left with questions that can't be answered. I didn't Vote for Trump the first time but did this time. I have never before this point picked a side. I have never liked or trusted any of the politicians that run our country. This corruption with Biden and his family is just a tip of the iceberg. Our Government officials are self entitled and above the law and have been for many years. The way things have gone in this last year I have all of the sudden chosen a side. I now look at myself as a republican. Do I think the Republican's are all honest No I don't. But I think the people in our country that follow the republican way aren't as likely to be brainwashed by the media and politicians on the left. But that's just my opinion. Since I can't talk to any of my family or friends about this because of the volatility of the subject I have to go tho the forums to get things of my chest.

Why do you believe this?

I’m confused. Are Republicans just this excited to see a Harris presidency?

UncleTrvlingJim
    I really don't know why you have to ask this question. Our country has been run by big money for many years and it's only getting worse. We see the corruption in the politicians all the time.Not only in our country but all over the world. For a very long time maybe always Presidents have made campaign promises that they never plan to keep. They take bribes to get into the white house and call it campaign funds.The media and the rich people want to keep getting richer so they spin tales that are untrue to keep on the good side of other money people. It will only get worse. It's called Greed.

Boys, you got no reason to defend him now. You got a long, and wild ride in front of you. Let the FBI investigation finish, and enjoy your new version of whitewater.

There is no one to blame, but Hunter/Joe for this scandal.

This is what reasonable people have been saying to Trump supporters for YEARS. Yet they cry like babies at every turn about every perceived infraction.

Doesn't matter really, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Also. Who gives a rats behind. Hunter is not being named to high level cabinet positions as far as I know.

If the corruption of Joe Biden and his family turned you off, what made you decide to vote for someone as corrupt as Trump?

I voted for Trump even though he is corrupt. They all are.I'm feel I'm just choosing the less of two evil's. He is corrupt but doesn't have China and all the big power behind him. Biden is corrupt but he has all the power people behind him. I think The Biden dealings with China alone would say me from voting for him.

I see we have a return of “Both sides”

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom