Belligerent drunk (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

OneIsTheWord

Reaction score
    Frustration against the grace of Christians, but also Christians with each other,
    Demon Agent in the body in the midst of Grace, provoking to put down

If I may
    I have characterized the nature of a type or types of men, that Demon Agent in the midst of Grace
    I will use cartoon characters to characterize their human behavior

These Demon Agents in the body of Christ, Men feed of their Mojo because it gives them success by feeding off again their ingenuity to put down Christian, but it is directed at Christ, and God the Father.

God does not use the internet, we do for this reason

By Badgering Christians and they may be also Christians Badgering Christians as well, falling into pride

Cartoon characters characterize these human behaviors
    Bluto the Terrible, or his twin brother Brutus, Brutus is the greater evil of the two
    images (98).jpeg

Then there is Heckle and Jeckle
    magpies-cartoon.gif

Explanation: definition of "to heckle" is to try to embarrass and annoy (someone speaking or performing in public) by questions, gibes, or objections.

But here, heckled each other means badgered each other. "Heckle and Jeckle" is just a cute expression hinting at the interminable mutual badgering.

I identify these Cartoon characters to characterize these human behaviors
    Then we have to be wise, or in this those who sit in the seat of Moses, confessing to be wise
    Romans 1: 22 - 32
    These behaviors are false teaching, a doctrine of their own tradition Demon possess men agent in the mist of Grace

Matthew 7:15-20 (KJV) Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
    Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
    Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
    A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit; neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
    Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
    Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Bluto the Terrible, or his twin brother Brutus, Brutus is the greater evil of the two
    Heckle and Jeckle, the word Belligerent drunk, why drunk, they drink the wine of their own corruption

Matthew 7:20 (NKJV) Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Seeking a solution based on the Gospel? I will save you time.

All of them claim to be based upon “The Gospel”. The flip side of that coin is that all of them utilize politics to come to various positions which they then proclaim to be “from the gospel”.
    I'll tell you what, you can ask Him yourself
    you'll see Him very soon, meanwhile enjoy life, the best things in life are free
    a person said to me one day, that it is the be happy than to be wise
    See Revelation 18: 4; Jeremiah 15:6
    All you are doing is badgering, I say no more

I'll tell you what, you can ask Him yourself
    you'll see Him very soon, meanwhile enjoy life, the best things in life are free
    a person said to me one day, that it is the be happy than to be wise
    See Revelation 18: 4; Jeremiah 15:6
    All you are doing is badgering, I say no more
    Revelation, actually The Apocalypse of John, is lucky to have been included in the canon.

As for your saying no more? I will believe that when I see it. I also note that you did not dispute what I wrote.

Irrelevant. Pretty but irrelevant.
    The Wolf and the dogs
    dog.jpg

dark dogs.jpg

If the righteous will be recompensed on the earth, How much more the ungodly and the sinner. Proverbs 11:31

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. Matthew 7:15

But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them.
    John 10:12-13

The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep.
    John 10: 14

Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.
    Acts 20:28

For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock.
    Acts 20:29

Also from among you men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves.
    Acts 20:30

Therefore watch, and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn every one night and day with tears.
    Acts 20:31

Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, and beware of mutilation!
    Philippians 3:2

For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh,
    Philippians 3:3

though I also might have confidence in the flesh. If anyone else thinks he may have confidence in the flesh, I more so:
    Philippians 3:4

For dogs have surrounded Me; The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me.
    They pierced My hands and My feet;
    Psalm 22:16

I can count all my bones. My enemies stare at me and gloat.
    Psalm 22:17

But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
    Revelation 22:15

then there is the story of the Judas Goat
    R (30).jpeg

The Wolf and the dogs
    dog.jpg

dark dogs.jpg

If the righteous will be recompensed on the earth, How much more the ungodly and the sinner. Proverbs 11:31

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. Matthew 7:15

But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them.
    John 10:12-13

The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep.
    John 10: 14

Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.
    Acts 20:28

For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock.
    Acts 20:29

Also from among you men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves.
    Acts 20:30

Therefore watch, and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn every one night and day with tears.
    Acts 20:31

Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, and beware of mutilation!
    Philippians 3:2

For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh,
    Philippians 3:3

though I also might have confidence in the flesh. If anyone else thinks he may have confidence in the flesh, I more so:
    Philippians 3:4

For dogs have surrounded Me; The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me.
    They pierced My hands and My feet;
    Psalm 22:16

I can count all my bones. My enemies stare at me and gloat.
    Psalm 22:17

But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
    Revelation 22:15

then there is the story of the Judas Goat
    R (30).jpeg
    And?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
    Top Bottom