Avenatti arrested (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I once had high hopes for Mikey as an instigator, but I’ve come to realize that he’s just a coke head hustling to pay for his habit.

I have no doubt he deserves prison, that doesn’t mean I trust the Trump/Barr DoJ to be fair.

Avenatti seems to attract trouble. In medical parlance, he’s a shirt magnet. Or at least that‘s the term we use for the coworker is always on duty when the stuff hits the fan.

IRS.. Interesing.. HAs he had problems with them before?

I predicted back when all this was going on with Her and Trump and everybody, that the IRS was gonna pay her a visit and she gets an audit.

IRS.. Interesing.. HAs he had problems with them before?

I predicted back when all this was going on with Her and Trump and everybody, that the IRS was gonna pay her a visit and she gets an audit.

He faces a litany of charges at this point, but one of the sets of charges relates to use (embezzlement) of client funds and bank fraud (to the tune of $4M) based on fraudulent tax returns . . . and apparently he wasn't even filing tax returns during those years. I think that case pretty much established that he was going to have IRS troubles as well.

This I didn't know - as well as being an attorney (a carer that now is lost and over forever) Avenatti has a history driving race cars. He drove in the 2015 24 Hours at LeMans!

Since 2010, Avenatti has raced as a driver in approximately 33 sportscar races, including various American Le Mans Series, FIA World Endurance Championship, Porsche Supercup and United SportsCar Championship races in the United States and in Europe. These races have included the 24 Hours of Daytona, 12 Hours of Sebring, 2012 Petit Le Mans, and the Long Beach Grand Prix.[5] Avenatti had been planning to race the 2013 24 Hours of Le Mans, but replaced himself with Patrick Longa few weeks before the event because scheduling conflicts had arisen with his other business interests.[45] At the 2015 24 Hours of Le Mans, Avenatti teamed up with Saudi Prince Abdulaziz bin Turki Al Saud and Polish driver Jakub "Kuba" Giermaziak in the No. 66 JMW Motorsport Ferrari 458 Italia. The team placed seventh in its class.[46][47]

He faces a litany of charges at this point, but one of the sets of charges relates to use (embezzlement) of client funds and bank fraud (to the tune of $4M) based on fraudulent tax returns . . . and apparently he wasn't even filing tax returns during those years. I think that case pretty much established that he was going to have IRS troubles as well.

This I didn't know - as well as being an attorney (a carer that now is lost and over forever) Avenatti has a history driving race cars. He drove in the 2015 24 Hours at LeMans!

Yep the embezzled money was to fund his racing habit.

Here is an article about it.

Yep the embezzled money was to fund his racing habit.

Here is an article about it.

Yeah. Racing is a very expensive habit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom