All things political. Coronavirus Edition. (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Maxp

Reaction score
    I fear we are really going to be in a bad place due to the obvious cuts to the federal agencies that deal with infectious disease, but also the negative effect the Affordable Care act has had on non urban hospitals. Our front line defenses are ineffectual and our ability to treat the populous is probably at an all time low. Factor in the cost of healthcare and I can see our system crashing. What do you think about the politics of this virus?

I have not seen anything that remotely back up what you say. This virus was possibly designed to spread. If there are studies, opinions that show that only the unvaxed are spreading the virus, please show them.
    Isreal who is over 80% vaxed is showing more break though cases among the vaxed than the naturals.

So, I was LOL because of my conspiracy theories of a 'war' on the unvaxed and then it turns out there is a war on the unvaxed and it isthe same as treason.

Glad I wasn't too off the mark.

Oh, absolutely there's a war on the unvaccinated. 650,000 casualties and counting. Covid is conducting a Pearl Harbor almost every day.

You should still get vaccinated.

Spreading doubt about the vaccine like you do, i would put you worse than someone with no immunity and unvaccinated who keeps their mouth shut about it.
    My doctor disagrees with you as do a few other doctors and those I know in the medical field feel different than you do. I also know several doctors and those in the medical field that agree with you. So maybe it is not as black and white as you and a lot of people are thinking?
    Oh, I have lots and lots of doubts about this vaccine. I will not get this vaccine and I usually and pretty quite about it, except to those that are close to me and when we discuss it, I bring up my doubts and situations.

So you think I am changing a lot of mind on this website? You must or otherwise your last statement was a giant virtue signal.

#resist (did I do that right?)

Oh, absolutely there's a war on the unvaccinated. 650,000 casualties and counting. Covid is conducting a Pearl Harbor almost every day.
    Yes, comparing virus cases to war casualties is also a very logical step. Back to my original question, Are those with natural immunity considered part of the enemy forces?

I have not seen anything that remotely back up what you say. This virus was possibly designed to spread. If there are studies, opinions that show that only the unvaxed are spreading the virus, please show them.
    Isreal who is over 80% vaxed is showing more break though cases among the vaxed than the naturals.

So, I was LOL because of my conspiracy theories of a 'war' on the unvaxed and then it turns out there is a war on the unvaxed and it isthe same as treason.

Glad I wasn't too off the mark.
    Farb, I told you that people who are vaxxed do not sustain the same nasal viral load when they have a breakthrough case as unvaxxed people. That’s been done, if you google you will see the articles about the studies. Also, I mentioned that your one (1) Israeli study was generating some talk about the way they analyzed the data. They excluded some people which would have changed the outcome. That is, if we are talking about the same study, but I do think we are. In any case, scientists don’t take one study and run with it for anything. It has to be confirmed. So it’s all just speculation at this point. You shouldn’t act as if this is all settled because of one study.

You’re gonna have to explain how being pissed off at people who refuse to take the vaccine and get sick and clog up the hospitals is treason, though. You are really out there sometimes.

Farb, I told you that people who are vaxxed do not sustain the same nasal viral load when they have a breakthrough case as unvaxxed people. That’s been done, if you google you will see the articles about the studies. Also, I mentioned that your one (1) Israeli study was generating some talk about the way they analyzed the data. They excluded some people which would have changed the outcome. That is, if we are talking about the same study, but I do think we are. In any case, scientists don’t take one study and run with it for anything. It has to be confirmed. So it’s all just speculation at this point. You shouldn’t act as if this is all settled because of one study.

You’re gonna have to explain how being pissed off at people who refuse to take the vaccine and get sick and clog up the hospitals is treason, though. You are really out there sometimes.

Clearly the girl was shallow if she cancelled the wedding over that! Of course, this anecdote strikes me along the same lines as when people said a local (to New York, I believe) soda caused sterility in black men.

My doctor disagrees with you as do a few other doctors and those I know in the medical field feel different than you do. I also know several doctors and those in the medical field that agree with you. So maybe it is not as black and white as you and a lot of people are thinking?
    Oh, I have lots and lots of doubts about this vaccine. I will not get this vaccine and I usually and pretty quite about it, except to those that are close to me and when we discuss it, I bring up my doubts and situations.

So you think I am changing a lot of mind on this website? You must or otherwise your last statement was a giant virtue signal.

#resist (did I do that right?)

There are a number of people with PhD's that say the Earth is 6000 years old.

Clearly the girl was shallow if she cancelled the wedding over that! Of course, this anecdote strikes me along the same lines as when people said a local (to New York, I believe) soda caused sterility in black men.
    Clearly the cousin‘s friend caught an STD and blamed the effects on the vaccine. The girl wasn’t shallow to cancel the wedding, IMO, lol.

You should still get vaccinated.

Spreading doubt about the vaccine like you do, i would put you worse than someone with no immunity and unvaccinated who keeps their mouth shut about it.
    Sounds like a lot like a train conductor in 1941.

There are a number of people with PhD's that say the Earth is 6000 years old.
    Yes, experts and those with letters behind their name are not infallible.
    I would absolutely agree. Look that this whole vaccination and mask quagmire the 'experts' go us in.
    But I have a feeling you only mean the experts you agree with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom