All things political. Coronavirus Edition. (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Maxp

Reaction score
    I fear we are really going to be in a bad place due to the obvious cuts to the federal agencies that deal with infectious disease, but also the negative effect the Affordable Care act has had on non urban hospitals. Our front line defenses are ineffectual and our ability to treat the populous is probably at an all time low. Factor in the cost of healthcare and I can see our system crashing. What do you think about the politics of this virus?

This is worth considering. But, in order to work people would have to be okay with daily testing for children exposed to the virus.

Considering we have had guys showing up to schools with zip ties in hand to make a “citizen’s arrest” of a principal because their child was asked to stay home for a few days after being exposed, I don’t think these folks would be okay with it.

The virus is the enemy. Not the scientists, not the doctors, not the public health experts, not the CDC. You would think that wouldn’t have to be said.

This may have to eventually be the end solution. But until something better comes along, with students and teachers following mask usage there have been no proven cases of transmission in school. So, I and all my students wear a mask. But what I find funny is that even though they don’t have to wear them outside, most still do. We have 143 kids in my grade level if all are here and Friday only 4 we’re not wearing them at lunch recess by choice. They even wear them at PE, and on Wednesday which is the day we run at PE, I will run with them and I wear mine also, but mine is because of all the dust from harvesting. It’s funny how masks to some are such a huge deal, when where I’m at it’s just a complete non issue. Everyone is cool
    With it.

Last edited:
    This may have to eventually be the end solution. But until something better comes along, with students and teachers following mask usage there have been no proven cases of transmission in school. So, I and all my students wear a mask. But what I find funny is that even though they don’t have to wear them outside, most still do. We have 143 kids in my grade level of all
    Are here and Friday only 4 we’re not wearing them at lunch recess by choice. They even wear them at PE, and on Wednesday which is the day we run at PE, I will run with them and I wear mine also, but mine is because of all the dust from harvesting. It’s funny how masks to some are such a huge deal, when where I’m at it’s just a complete non issue. Everyone is cool
    With it.
    Because it’s really not a big deal. The kids don’t care.

I also have a question, why is there this war on the unvaxed? Do we really think the virus would have gone away if everyone was vaxed and wore masks all the time?

YES! Sweet holy Jesus on an intubated pogo stick, YES! It worked for measles, smallpox and polio. It's WORKING in Denmark. The ignorance in this post is mindblowing.
    Why a war on the unvaxed? Well, considering we've suffered more casualties from Covid than from Tojo and Hitler combined, anyone giving aid and comfort to the virus IS AN ENEMY.

That cannot be the case because fully vaxxed are having break through cases right now.

Which they wouldn't if there wasn't so freakin' much of the virus floating around BECAUSE OF UNVACCINATED JACKHOLES!

All the Sedition Caucus are braying about “NO MANDATES”. Some of them are even threatening violence over this “tyranny”. They do this knowing it’s not a mandate and it gives people a choice between a weekly test or be vaccinated.

I don’t think they are going to win over anyone with this crap. It’s easy to see through their BS. Sure the ~20% of the public that is part of the cult will be all in on this stupid narrative. But the “somewhat oppose” 12-15% will get the vaccine, maybe to avoid the weekly stick up their nose, or maybe because they want to attend a concert or play or something. At some point, and it may be coming soon, the 20% will all have had COVID and will either recover or die. So I am really hopeful that this pandemic of the stupid and/or stubborn will soon be coming to an end.

5937CD12-7FF2-4DC9-B5EA-97F49C14F0FF.jpeg

New cases are slowly dropping, I have read. Still deaths and hospitalizations are rising. I worked at the hospital today, didn’t get to take a pee break, eat lunch or even sit down until 2:30pm. I’m too old for this shirt, lol.

We were on complete diversion today. They have opened up the two big conference rooms down by the cafeteria and put 8 patients in there basically because there were no beds upstairs. 3/4 of our ICU is filled with Covid patients.

I am really fed up with people who refuse to get vaccinated. Like seriously fed up.

YES! Sweet holy Jesus on an intubated pogo stick, YES! It worked for measles, smallpox and polio. It's WORKING in Denmark. The ignorance in this post is mindblowing.
    Why a war on the unvaxed? Well, considering we've suffered more casualties from Covid than from Tojo and Hitler combined, anyone giving aid and comfort to the virus IS AN ENEMY.

Which they wouldn't if there wasn't so freakin' much of the virus floating around BECAUSE OF UNVACCINATED JACKHOLES!
    I have not seen anything that remotely back up what you say. This virus was possibly designed to spread. If there are studies, opinions that show that only the unvaxed are spreading the virus, please show them.
    Isreal who is over 80% vaxed is showing more break though cases among the vaxed than the naturals.

So, I was LOL because of my conspiracy theories of a 'war' on the unvaxed and then it turns out there is a war on the unvaxed and it isthe same as treason.

Glad I wasn't too off the mark.

I have not seen anything that remotely back up what you say. This virus was possibly designed to spread. If there are studies, opinions that show that only the unvaxed are spreading the virus, please show them.
    Isreal who is over 80% vaxed is showing more break though cases among the vaxed than the naturals.

So, I was LOL because of my conspiracy theories of a 'war' on the unvaxed and then it turns out there is a war on the unvaxed and it isthe same as treason.

Glad I wasn't too off the mark.
    It's better to be vaccinated than not. This is undisputable. I am sick of people pretending like it isn't the case.

Debates over the effectiveness of the vaccine are irrelevant. It is better than not being vaccinated.

People who are not vaccinated are causing a strain on our health care system, and care more about themselves than other people.

Unvaccinated people are the biggest problem in our country today. No other issue comes even close.

It's better to be vaccinated than not. This is undisputable. I am sick of people pretending like it isn't the case.

Debates over the effectiveness of the vaccine are irrelevant. It is better than not being vaccinated.

People who are not vaccinated are causing a strain on our health care system, and care more about themselves than other people.

Unvaccinated people are the biggest problem in our country today. No other issue comes even close.
    What do you consider those of us that have natural immunity? Where do we fit into the blame game?

What do you consider those of us that have natural immunity? Where do we fit into the blame game?
    You should still get vaccinated.

Spreading doubt about the vaccine like you do, i would put you worse than someone with no immunity and unvaccinated who keeps their mouth shut about it.

Good. It will help weed them out even quicker and not continue to overburden out health care system. Hopefully this idiot, conspiracy theory believing segment of our population will heed this advice and either recover on their own at home (with whatever bs cure they want to use) and not continue to spread the virus or die and not be a burdern to our health care system. Let them stay away. I only feel bad for the children that this will impact.

Darwin is coming full circle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom