26 Members Online... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Here really just to watch the carnage later and read how people think it is gonna go down.

Nah, a massive wave of gloating will follow regardless of who wins the election. It's what most people mostly do on the internet and real life as well.

maybe, but, gloating about the downfall of America is like bragging while going down with the ship.
    I don't necessarily think they would be smart enough to realize the ship is going down however :p

maybe, but, gloating about the downfall of America is like bragging while going down with the ship.
    I don't necessarily think they would be smart enough to realize the ship is going down however :p
    If Biden wins, their will be plenty of people gloating toward those who voted for Trump then and now. No person or group has a monopoly on gloating. It's truly equal opportunity.

If Biden wins, their will be plenty of people gloating toward those who voted for Trump then and now. No person or group has a monopoly on gloating. It's truly equal opportunity.

are you "both sides" -ing me?? :p
    to me (if) biden wins, it is more like a pyrrhic victory.
    I would take no pleasure in Biden "winning" more like a sigh of relief.
    trump did a lot of damage. 4 years won't be enough to clean up his mess.
    it is going to take a long time to heal a lot of rifts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom